What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

"Building A Bar-B-Q" would have been the best episode for the finale. Lucy and Ricky had a sentimental moment over the wedding ring at the end of the show :lucydesi:  and Lucy and Ethel taking apart and rebuilding the barbecue :lucy1:  :viv1:

You're right, of course, great episode and with that beautiful sentimental moment at the end.

Back to square one with The girls want to go to a nightclub and then Be a Pal.  Be a pal is superior as there are so many comic scenes whereas in Nightclub, the guys can't even recognize their own wives.

Did Rosalind Russell and Teresa Wright attend the taping of "Be A Pal".?

This morning:

Lucy And Ethel Buy The Same Dress

Equal Rights

Baby Pictures

Did Rosalind Russell and Teresa Wright attend the taping of "Be A Pal".?

This morning:

Lucy And Ethel Buy The Same Dress

Equal Rights

Baby Pictures

Yes, we've seen pics of both ladies at that particular screening or rather taping.   I love all three of the ones you watched today.

• Like 1

Oh my, you are watching la creme de la creme, unfortunately i had to sit through Medium Raya Ethel to Tillie, and then the far superior Men are Messy.

Well.... I never tire of the Hollywood bound & based eps, what can I say.  To that end, add also from the same stellar season:

Lucy's Mother in Law

Ethel's Birthday (one of the BEST eps of this or any season, IMHO!)

• Like 2

Well.... I never tire of the Hollywood bound & based eps, what can I say.  To that end, add also from the same stellar season:

Lucy's Mother in Law

Ethel's Birthday (one of the BEST eps of this or any season, IMHO!)

I agree, he Hollywood eps are my faves of the entire series, i bought those damned eps so many times before the series got sold complete.

• Like 1

I agree, he Hollywood eps are my faves of the entire series, i bought those damned eps so many times before the series got sold complete.

Before the DVDS came out, I bought the zany Hollywood and European trips on VHS. It was like watching those shows as one long movie or mini-series. They omitted the intro and ending credits throughout the episodes except at the beginning episode and the last episode. 

This morning: "Ricky's Contract" and "Get Ready"  :lucywow: "A cadillac convertable"!

• Like 1

Before the DVDS came out, I bought the zany Hollywood and European trips on VHS. It was like watching those shows as one long movie or mini-series. They omitted the intro and ending credits throughout the episodes except at the beginning episode and the last episode. 

This morning: "Ricky's Contract" and "Get Ready"  :lucywow: "A cadillac convertable"!

I know, i had those also, two big blue boxes for the Hollywood ones, i played those till flaws started appearing, glitches and bumps that you no longer got with dvds.  Unfortunately for moi, as i type this Drafted is playing in the background, thank God the one after it is The Adagio which i love, Bill finally had a decent part in that one.

I know, i had those also, two big blue boxes for the Hollywood ones, i played those till flaws started appearing, glitches and bumps that you no longer got with dvds.  Unfortunately for moi, as i type this Drafted is playing in the background, thank God the one after it is The Adagio which i love, Bill finally had a decent part in that one.

Drafted is weak although there are two notable things about it: 

1. Lucy and Ethel's crying harmony which was way better used in "Vacation From Marriage". 

2. The Closet:  It being used as a comedy device for Lucy all the way up to the sixth season of "Here's Lucy". 

• Like 1

Drafted is weak although there are two notable things about it: 

1. Lucy and Ethel's crying harmony which was way better used in "Vacation From Marriage". 

2. The Closet:  It being used as a comedy device for Lucy all the way up to the sixth season of "Here's Lucy". 

Now you see, the crying jag is so fake that it's the one single thing i hate the most about that episode, second is Ricky singing terribly off key as he starts that song way too high for his voice.

• Like 2

:bill1:  :)  :desi1: Been Knee Fit , Been Knee Fit,  Benefit!!!!!! 

By tomorrow season one will be getting better starting with "Lucy Fakes Illness".

This morning: The Fashion Show and Don Juan Is Shelved 

Season 1 got better with the great Fur Coat which i recently enjoyed for the thousandth time.

• Like 1