What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

But hey, you're talking to the idiot who feels pain for Lucy's legs every time those two little monsters kick her in Amateur Hour.

I fretted when they tied Lucy up and were going to set her on fire. She was saved by the bell.  Before Dennis The Menace there was this episode. Wasn't the actress who played the mother in the film "The Fuller Brush Girl"? 

See now I need to go look.

I can tell you the fur Mary Jane shares with all the other girls and that one guy is the same fur they buy from Buddy Hackett that gets them all thrown in jail.

And that big beautiful mink stole Mary Jane wore as Cynthia Harcourt is the same one she wore as Betty Ramsey in Country Club Dance.

See that's why I thought it was hers. Yes this bring your own clothes thing went all the easy through Here's Lucy. Hey they kept the show on budget.

I saw the Country Club Dance one recently and i know i say this every time but i'm distracted by Lucy's old dresses being worn by the crowd on the dance floor, Hazel wears that beautiful gown that Lucy showed off one time with the slits, sorry but i can't describe clothes the way Shel does.  Oh and the Orson Welles ep where Ethel's two piece dress and matching coat are worn by a Macy's customer, and if i'm not mistaken that one is also worn by someone in Return from Europe.

Watching "Thinks Ricky Is Trying To..." I'm noticing right now that in the scene where Ricky is writing down the names of the dogs, he has his bow tie tucked under his collar. Was this a thing back then? On another note, I've always thought Viv looks extra tan in this one. Anybody else?