What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

Verna Felton as the maid. Whatever that one's called.

This episode has something I hear in old-timey shows all the time. For some reason people used to put a little dip in the middle of words sometimes. The glaring example in this episode is the way they say 'peanut butter'  there's a little pause between pea and nut. It's just the weirdest thing to me because you never hear that anymore.

Verna Felton as the maid. Whatever that one's called.

This episode has something I hear in old-timey shows all the time. For some reason people used to put a little dip in the middle of words sometimes. The glaring example in this episode is the way they say 'peanut butter'  there's a little pause between pea and nut. It's just the weirdest thing to me because you never hear that anymore.

Never noticed that, i'll give it a whirl to see or rather HEAR that tonight.  By the way, it's called Lucy hires a maid and yes, one of the better episodes of the entire series.

Deep Sea Fishing

:lucy1: Room Service please...this is Mrs. Ricky Ricardo ...I would like some ice cubes please....Oh how many?...about 4000...No I don't need any glasses...Well you see, they're they're for the bathtub....The bathtub!!! I think I'd better come down and explain!!!,,, Il'l be right down!!...

:lucysmirk: Come on Ethel. This explanation is gonna take two of us.

:viv1:  :mellow: Okay

I forgot how great Pioneer Women is, that's the one i saw today, along with Lucy's marriage license.  Two great ones in a row

I like Pioneer Women because Florence Bates is in it. Of course the bread coming out of the oven and pinning Lucy against the counter is the highlight!!! Lucy coming downstairs in a wedding dress in marriage license is the highlight of that one. The audience got to see Lucy and Ricky getting married. Also, the first appearance on "I Love Lucy" of Elizabeth Patterson who would later play our Mrs.Trumbull!!! 

I like Pioneer Women because Florence Bates is in it. Of course the bread coming out of the oven and pinning Lucy against the counter is the highlight!!! Lucy coming downstairs in a wedding dress in marriage license is the highlight of that one. The audience got to see Lucy and Ricky getting married. Also, the first appearance on "I Love Lucy" of Elizabeth Patterson who would later play our Mrs.Trumbull!!! 

Who's Florence Bates?  One of the two women from that chi chi club?

Lucy Does The Tango

:lucyshy: Well anyway, we are getting our breakfast for nothing.

:desi1: For nothing? Listen with the cost of the feed, the money I spent fixing the henhouse, the extra heat and electricity, and the money lost in switching the 500 baby chickens for the 200 hens, I figured out that each one of those breakfasts is costing $18 a piece.

:lucydisgust: ewww

Lucy Does The Tango

:lucyshy: Well anyway, we are getting our breakfast for nothing.

:desi1: For nothing? Listen with the cost of the feed, the money I spent fixing the henhouse, the extra heat and electricity, and the money lost in switching the 500 baby chickens for the 200 hens, I figured out that each one of those breakfasts is costing $18 a piece.

:lucydisgust: ewww

Lucy and those eggs, the longest laugh the show ever got when she danced, they had to cut it it ran so long.

Lucy and those eggs, the longest laugh the show ever got when she danced, they had to cut it it ran so long.

They ended this great series on a high note with episodes like this and the ratings for this season showed it. I liked the Westport episodes. It is too bad that there weren't more of them. They could have cut a some of those weak episodes that were done in the first part of the season before the Florida trip. Episodes like "Lucy Meets Orson Welles", and "Little Ricky Gets Stage Fright".