What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

I am stuck in the old apartment with only one bedroom. Fred and Ethel had a huge fight so I invited each of them over for dinner without telling them the other was invited. Ethel and Fred made up but Ricky and I had a huge fight.

Oh i just now they had a fight all right as both of them are sporting BLACK EYES on the one i'm watching! :lucy1::desi1:

Oh i just now they had a fight all right as both of them are sporting BLACK EYES on the one i'm watching! :lucy1::desi1:

I get confused with who hits whom in this episode. Now Ethel hits Ricky's face with a flower box and gives him a black eye. Fred socks Lucy in the face and gives her a black eye. Ricky tosses a book at Fred and gives him a black eye. Lucy tosses a book at Ethel and gives her a black eye.

I get confused with who hits whom in this episode. Now Ethel hits Ricky's face with a flower box and gives him a black eye. Fred socks Lucy in the face and gives her a black eye. Ricky tosses a book at Fred and gives him a black eye. Lucy tosses a book at Ethel and gives her a black eye.

Sort of like ring-around-the-rosie... or kinda like dodgeball only with books! marionstrong.gif