What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

And now we are headed back to our cozy little brownstone for a welcoming party by all our friends and neighbors, i finally got all that BLUE off from the grapes thank God!

I am back at the 4th. floor apartment on 623 East 68th. Street. We have a one bedroom apartment with furniture bought at an used furniture store. We had the furniture about nine years. Ricky and I are childless. Ricky is a struggling bandleader and singer at a local nightclub. I am a bored housewife who wants more out of life than doing dishes, cooking meals, and cleaning the apartment. I want to go into show business and entertain audiences. Ricky is threatened by this and doesn't give me the opportunity. I also like buying nice things that I can't afford. We are good friends with the landlords who give us a break in the rent. Our landlords are ex-vaudevillians who saved up their money to buy an apartment building and make their living renting the rooms. Fred is very frugal about spending money.

Fred and Ethel's wedding anniversary is coming up. Ethel wants to go to a nightclub and Fred wants to go to the fights. So Ethel and I scheme to get our way in attending the nightclub. Unfortunately for us, Ricky and Fred have the same ideal to get their way.

I am back at the 4th. floor apartment on 623 East 68th. Street. We have a one bedroom apartment with furniture bought at an used furniture store. We had the furniture about nine years. Ricky and I are childless. Ricky is a struggling bandleader and singer at a local nightclub. I am a bored housewife who wants more out of life than doing dishes, cooking meals, and cleaning the apartment. I want to go into show business and entertain audiences. Ricky is threatened by this and doesn't give me the opportunity. I also like buying nice things that I can't afford. We are good friends with the landlords who give us a break in the rent. Our landlords are ex-vaudevillians who saved up their money to buy an apartment building and make their living renting the rooms. Fred is very frugal about spending money.

Fred and Ethel's wedding anniversary is coming up. Ethel wants to go to a nightclub and Fred wants to go to the fights. So Ethel and I scheme to get our way in attending the nightclub. Unfortunately for us, Ricky and Fred have the same ideal to get their way.

We're giving Fred and Ethel a brand new TV set for their apt, to celebrate their wedding anniversary, the screen is the size of Fred's shoe.

I thought that Fred gave Ethel a full lenghth fur coat and I was angry at Ricky for not buying me one. Fortunately, I found out later that Ethel was just trying on the coat that Ricky bought for me. I am so in love with the coat that I want to wear it ALL THE TIME. Lately, I am very concerned about the man I married. I just found out last night when we encountering a burglar in our bedroom, that he wasn't willing to fight him to keep him from taking my fur coat. In fact, Ricky offered to give it to him! Then another prowler was entering our bedroom window and scared him away. My Ricky yelled at the fleeing burglar: "HEY YOU, YOU FORGOT TO TAKE THE COAT." The next morning I was disappointed in my Ricky and If Ethel didn't blab the truth that Ricky never intended to give me the coat but just rented it for some stale nightclub gig. I decided to buy a fake fur and alter it in front of him, to get even.

I just finished watching Off To Florida and Deep Sea Fishing back-to-back. I think Off To Florida might be one of my favorites, its a weird little episode and I really love the way Lucy and Viv carry most of it without the boys.

Funny, i went there too and now we're all stranded on this desert Island, but i think i see the Desert Island Hilton in the distance.

I just finished watching Off To Florida and Deep Sea Fishing back-to-back. I think Off To Florida might be one of my favorites, its a weird little episode and I really love the way Lucy and Viv carry most of it without the boys.

I laughed when Lucy called Ethel a "dumb bunny" because she didn't know what a "jack" looked like. :marionstrong:

"Off To Florida" is in my TOP TEN. If you've ever travelled to FL with my mother...well...it's not far off the map!! :marionstrong::lucythrill:

Lucy and Ethel changing a tire dialog. *Take note: some mechanical language used by Lucy and Ethel in the following dialog may be difficult to understand, if you are not an automobile mechanic.*

Lucy(describing what a jack looks like): Itsa witha

Ethel: I don't see any witha back here.

Ethel: That isn't a witha!!!

Lucy: Alright ok so itsa waaa witha

Ethel: Gosh, your smart.

Lucy: So smart, observant.

Ethel: Where do you put it underneath?

Lucy: anywhere.

Ethel: Is it supposed to do that?

Hey, after 180 shows and knowing they were writing the F I N A L one, tweren't easy you know.

For some reason I thought they didn't know they were writing the final episode...definitely time for me to revisit my Lucy books!

And I don't blame them, I know its no easy task. Its just a bummer that the last half hour with the Ricardos and Mertzes wasn't exploding with laughs.

For some reason I thought they didn't know they were writing the final episode...definitely time for me to revisit my Lucy books!

And I don't blame them, I know its no easy task. Its just a bummer that the last half hour with the Ricardos and Mertzes wasn't exploding with laughs.

Hey, they knew they still had the hour shows to do.

No Children Allowed- Mrs. Trumbell becomes Little Ricky's babysitter and Ethel can't stop talking about it. Watch for Lucy gazing down on the table after she pulls the tablecloth off. I guess with all the laughter from the audience, she wanted to make sure it worked. She milked the audience with a stare afterwards.

She knew how to milk it! Mooooo! lucythrill.JPG

Today (Sunday, July 24th, 2011), I watched:

"Ricky Asks For Raise"

"Anniversary Present"

"The Handcuffs"

"The Operetta"

"Job Switching"

"The Saxophone"

"Vacation From Marriage"

"The Courtroom"

"The Kleptomaniac"

"Cuban Pals"