What episodes are you watching on "The Lucy Show"?

• 3 weeks later...

Lucy Decides To Redecorate

Lucy Puts Out A Fire At The Bank

Lucy And The Military Academy

Lucy's College Reunion

The Loophole In The Lease

Lucy Conducts The Symphony

Lucy Plays Florence Nightingale

Lucy Goes To Art Class

Lucy Plays Cleopatra

Kiddie Parties, Inc.

Lucy And Viv Play Softball

I think "Lucy Conducts the Symphony" was absolutely amazing! Lucy's performance in this compares with some of her great routines on ILL, such as "Vitameatavegimin" and "The Candy Factory". Very Underrated!

I think "Lucy Conducts the Symphony" was absolutely amazing! Lucy's performance in this compares with some of her great routines on ILL, such as "Vitameatavegimin" and "The Candy Factory". Very Underrated!

Another classic episode is "The Ceramic Cat" in the third season of "The Lucy Show"!!! Lucy is amazing in the showroom display scene!!! ;)

Another classic episode is "The Ceramic Cat" in the third season of "The Lucy Show"!!! Lucy is amazing in the showroom display scene!!! ;)

The first time I saw that I was on the floor laughing. When the mechanical man picked up the guy's head and started offering it and "pouring" it, and then when it picked up the cat and started "pouring" it was freaking hysterical. It must have been a lot of practice to walk and look like a mechanical robot. Sheesh I probably would suck at that. You can't change the expression on your face or blink. And they did a good job with his makeup.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Funny, same ones i watched yesterday.

I picked these two episodes for my family for the musical segment. My youngest nephew loved Lucy coming out on the stage juggling. My sister loved when Lucy was teaching Ethel Merman to sing. I can't show them "I Love Lucy" because they haave seen it before, repeatedly. "The Lucy Show" has hardly been shown on television for quite along time. I am looking forward to showing them "The Ceramic Cat" when the third season is released next week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lucy Meets Danny Kaye- I love the funny situations in the restaurant. It probably would have been more funnier if Danny Kaye wasn't a comedy actor.

Lucy And The Ceramic Cat- As I watch this episode several times already, I enjoy Gale in this one especially when he has trouble leaving because his hand is glued to the door and his great scene when he catches the gift package that Lucy throws at him.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The three you just mentionned, i just read the title and long to see the show you mention.

The show you are looking forward to seeing is the Dean Martin one? I was very lucky that someone put that episode on YouTube. I haven't seen this episode since 19.., 19.., 19.., well along time ago.

:lucy2: "Why didn't you tell me you were Dean Martin? I would have still went out with you!"

• 3 weeks later...

That's one of my very favorites episodes of TLS, its perfectly paced and just as hilarious as most ILL episodes.

I watched Lucy at Marineland for the very first time yesterday, I already get the feeling I'm going to like season 4 more than the first three seasons.

That's one of my very favorites episodes of TLS, its perfectly paced and just as hilarious as most ILL episodes.

I watched Lucy at Marineland for the very first time yesterday, I already get the feeling I'm going to like season 4 more than the first three seasons.

I am only one fourth way through it. I am enjoying it at a slow pace to savor each moment. Something I haven't done in the past with the first three seasons of "The Lucy Show"..

Here is what I have watched today:

Lucy At Marineland

Lucy And The Golden Greek

Lucy In The Music World

Lucy And Joan

Lucy, The Stunt Man

Lucy And The Countess Have A Horse Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Lucy Dates Dean Martin

Lucy And Bob Crane

Lucy, The Robot

Lucy And Clint Walker