What episodes are you watching on "The Lucy Show"?

I went and visited the third season, yesterday:

Lucy And The Missing Stamp- Mabel Albertson was related to Jack Albertson!!!

Lucy meets Danny Kaye- I like the extras in the restaurant especially the old lady with the blue hat and and Hazel Pierce who looked like she was on the verge of breaking down with laughter. Lucy was so funny when she hit the tray of dessert on Danny Kaye after going through several other disasters with him, beforehand.

Lucy And The Ceramic Cat- This episode shows how great Gale Gordon was with props. When Lucy tosses the box to Mr. Mooney and he catches it and falls back off the couch.

Lucy Goes To Las Vegas- Pamela and Penelope does Vegas

Lucy And The Monsters- The halloween episode

Lucy And The Countess- It seems every episode Lucy and Ann are in, is a gem.

My Fair Lucy- Lucy pink outfit!!!

Lucy And Countess Loses Weight- I didn't know that "Divine" was an extra on "The Lucy Show".

Lucy And The Old Mansion- Another classic with four great players!!!

I went and visited the third season, yesterday:

Funny, i did that also.

Lucy And The Missing Stamp- Mabel Albertson was related to Jack Albertion!!!

His sister!

Lucy meets Danny Kaye- I like the extras in the restaurant especially the old lady with the blue hat and and Hazel Pierce who looked like she was on the verge of breaking down with laughter. Lucy was so funny when she hit the tray of dessert on Danny Kaye after going through several other disasters with him, beforehand.

One of my all time favorite eps of the season.

Lucy And The Ceramic Cat- This episode shows how great Gale Gordon was with props. When Lucy tosses the box to Mr. Mooney and he catches it and falls back off the couch. One of my all time fave Lucy comic scenes, her and the mechanical man KISSING!

Lucy Goes To Las Vegas- Pamela and Penelope does Vegas

Did you notice Lucy's GREEN monster of a hat on a lady at the premiere in S4?

Lucy And The Monsters- The halloween episode

Used to hate this type of show before but now love that she did a Halloween one.

Lucy And The Countess- It seems every episode Lucy and Ann are in, is a gem.

Yes, Ann should have become the new Ethel and become a regular!

My Fair Lucy- Lucy pink outfit!!!

Classic Lucy, terrific show from start to finish!

Lucy And Countess Loses Weight- I didn't know that "Divine" was an extra on "The Lucy Show".

Good one and so true! LOL!

Lucy And The Old Mansion- Another classic with four great players!!!

Nah, not so big on this one but you're right, they're pros and did a great job.

Lucy Bags A Bargain

Lucy Meets Mickey Rooney

Lucy And The Soap Opera

OMG, i watched the exact same ones! Loved all three and especially the Soap Opera one, again, a perfect example of her doing topical humor forty years ago as Peyton Place was the most popular show at that time, everybody was talking about PP. And Lucy even had mentions of Run for Your Life and The Fugitive too. So i can see where people today might not GET those constant references to material from almost a half century ago. And Rooney was still good back then, not the beach ball with jellybeans for brains he's become since then.

Finished watching the last episode of the Season 4 set yesterday. Feeling like this :lucyeww: because I have no new Lucy shows to watch :marionstrong: .

I did miss Viv in the beginning of this season but must admit that there were some really good guest star episodes. I thought Viv guested after she left? Maybe (hopefully) in Season 5 & 6?

Having Mary Jane as her neighbor & friend worked very well, & it was a brilliant idea to have her work at a studio :maryjane2:

Lucy Goes to a Hollywood Premiere

I watched a few, Lucy with Clint Walker and Bob Crane and then the great ep with Robert Stack and the Untouchables, but for the life of me i cannot understand why they ended the season with Superwoman when they could have ended on a much higher note with either The Untouchables or the even better still Dean Martin one?

I watched a few, Lucy with Clint Walker and Bob Crane and then the great ep with Robert Stack and the Untouchables, but for the life of me i cannot understand why they ended the season with Superwoman when they could have ended on a much higher note with either The Untouchables or the even better still Dean Martin one?

I am guessing that Lucille Ball requested new set designs for the fifth season and so the "Superwoman" episode was created. "Lucy Is A Gun Moll" would have been the perfect 4th season finale.

I am guessing that Lucille Ball requested new set designs for the fifth season and so the "Superwoman" episode was created. "Lucy Is A Gun Moll" would have been the perfect 4th season finale.

Well yeah, you'd think she'd want to end strongly for when she went to negotiate a new contract with CBS. But i guess she considered SUPERWOMAN to be ending STRONG, LOL!

Watched "Lucy and George Burns" last night and I am now watching "Lucy, the Bean Queen". Both season 5 episodes. Speaking of which, I just read on a Lucy Show message board that the tentative release date for season 5 is December 6th, 2011. Just in time for Christmas! That is a very good move on CBS/Paramount's part as that release date will most likely help boost sales of the DVD set. Hopefully, we will see season 6 some time in the spring of next year.

No... but I should! LOL

We can use it for Superwonman too, LOL! Hadn't seen it in years and it was nice seeing her with all those prop jokes and flying again, but that fake wig which looked like the hair she had on that Burnett special, Carol Plus Two, just too much but i realize it was to hide the strings to make her fly.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you guys mentionning the BOAT one made me want to see it again, flawless, perfect!

This makes it my second showing. You are right, it is!!!

Couldn't sleep last night, soooooo

Lucy Buys A Boat-CLASSIC!!!

Lucy And Viv Are Volunteer Firemen

Lucy And Viv Become Tycoons- Lots of popcorn props

Lucy And The Little League- Desi Jr. plays Audrey Simmons son, Billy."Hey whose the wise guy!"

Lucy And The Runaway Butterfly- I forgot that Mary Wickes was in this one.