Vivian Photos

Brock

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Not sure of the people (the older man looks really familiar), but Vivian looks absolutely terrific. This has to be one of the best pictures I've ever seen of her!

You are 100% in my exact thoughts when I saw the photo; what a lovely woman!!!!  Thanks for saying so; and thanks Luvsbway for sharing it; you DO find the BEST STUFF.... JK :fabrary: 

Not sure of the people (the older man looks really familiar), but Vivian looks absolutely terrific. This has to be one of the best pictures I've ever seen of her!

Is the older man perhaps George Macready, from The Great Race?

https://www.google.com/search?q=George+Macready&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLUz9U3MMxLjs9QAjPNcgwKsrSEspOt9NMyc3LBhFVyYnHJI0ZvboGXP-4JSzlNWnPyGqMNFxZFQmpcbK55JZkllUIyXLxSCMM1GKS4uRBcHgB6dZx7egAAAA&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihjLGmxuvVAhXjiFQKHf7yAFQQ_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=971#imgrc=EKenzscIq_TalM:

Okay, then who's the hottie?? :HALKING:

Who's the hottie?  Why it's Vivian Vance.  :D  Oh, or do you mean that guy on the left?  I can't say for sure, but I have a hunch it may be actor/stuntman Bob Herron.  Herron was 40 or 41 at the time, and the guy in the photo appears to be younger, but then some people wear their age very well.  Herron, who will be 93 next month, may be one of them.  Here's a photo of Bob Herron:  http://www.westernclippings.com/images/neilsummers/bobbyherron_head.jpg

To me, he greatly resembles the guy in the photo.

• Like 1

Who's the hottie?  Why it's Vivian Vance.  :D  Oh, or do you mean that guy on the left?  I can't say for sure, but I have a hunch it may be actor/stuntman Bob Herron.  Herron was 40 or 41 at the time, and the guy in the photo appears to be younger, but then some people wear their age very well.  Herron, who will be 93 next month, may be one of them.  Here's a photo of Bob Herron:  http://www.westernclippings.com/images/neilsummers/bobbyherron_head.jpg

INTEREST; I was wondering if HE was a young Guy Madison....  ANYONE?  JK :D 

You may be onto something, there's certainly a resemblance....and the timeline does match up,doesn't it?

No way it's him but initially he reminded me of the young version of still handsome 50s-ish actor John Wesley Shipp, best known for being CBS' one-season wonder Flash, Dawson's dad on Dawson's Creek and Emmy-winner from a soap he was on back in the day ("Another World"?? not sure..., memory fails--funny how that happens more and more! ;) )

Lately he does a lot of Comic-Con & such-type conventions and also appears on the current reincarnation of The Flash on TheCW as the "new" Flash's father or something or other?? I don't know it's convoluted to me but he's on there... :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...