Vivian Photos

Brock

Damn, I was banking on you for info on Helen Webb. :marionstrong: <----HAHAHA, LOVE that this smilie is called Marion Strong!

Has the infamous Fred and Ethel TV Guide popped up on ebay lately? That's still my most-wanted Lucy item!

The version with the red background and the sort of sepia-coloured images of the Mertzes was on eBay about three weeks ago. I'm not sure how much it went for though.

I'll let you know if I find any info about Helen Webb. :marionstrong:

• 2 months later...

A battle of the Ethels on the cover of TeleViewer:

$(KGrHqZ,!hwE6Gb0BttqBOu(38V8Lw~~60_12.JPG

Just catching THIS ONE - Top (Helen Rolph Webb), is my aunt, went to 9th grade with Lucille, Celoron Grade School; I've seen the picture of their class!!!! My father, Lawrence was two years older then the girls!.... What a rush!!!! Of course, this would NOT have been my aunt on the cover of this magazine; but, what a small world!

Obviously, I will NEED proper dates of this Magazine: month and year.....ANYONE???? Regards, JK

The version with the red background and the sort of sepia-coloured images of the Mertzes was on eBay about three weeks ago. I'm not sure how much it went for though.

I'll let you know if I find any info about Helen Webb. :marionstrong:

Brock: Just posted regarding Helen Webb! Not the same person, of course; but, listen to the bit of trivia about HER.... Love, JK

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...