Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

Lucie was hanging out with Prince Edward tonight at The Duke Of Edinburgh's International Award And Young Americans' Challenge Gala.

117161509.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57DEEB624789AABD3C93D81EC6861E2C40388983F6AC102F629

117161504.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D585A9216B447362E3D81EC6861E2C403DDC04FA3A1F13D38

117163068.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57DD589CD676B6FDD4F3D81EC6861E2C403EAEA95914C0E1A2DE30A760B0D811297

Kirstie Alley, Lucie Arnaz, HRH The Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, Miss America 2011 Teresa Scanlan, Marilu Henner, Jacob Clemente, Liz Pearce, and Ed Westwick

Just think, the first two on the left both played Password with Lucy on TV.

• 1 month later...

I'm much worried that 'we' have 'forgotten' Desi, IV, in the banner...

"We" haven't forgotten, but to quote Ethel Mae Potter, "There just wasn't enough ROOM for all of you!"

Seriously though, I chose Lucie and Kate because Desi is largely retired from performing and rather than trying to shoehorn Lucie in there with ALL THREE of her kids, I kept it to Lucie and Kate -- the next two generation of Ball-Arnaz-Luckinbill women who will be carrying the performing banner well beyond the 2010s.

• Like 1

"We" haven't forgotten, but to quote Ethel Mae Potter, "There just wasn't enough ROOM for all of you!"

Seriously though, I chose Lucie and Kate because Desi is largely retired from performing and rather than trying to shoehorn Lucie in there with ALL THREE of her kids, I kept it to Lucie and Kate -- the next two generation of Ball-Arnaz-Luckinbill women who will be carrying the performing banner well beyond the 2010s.

I'm with Joyce, i think he should have been there also and i noticed that right away.

True, if we went THAT route, we would have wanted to include De De and maybe even Viv and Bill, they were all an enormous part of her life.

But the picture of Lucie and Kate represents Lucy's lasting legacy (Lucy beyond 100 years). They're here because of Lucy. Kate will be carrying on the family legacy for a long time.

But the picture of Lucie and Kate represents Lucy's lasting legacy (Lucy beyond 100 years). They're here because of Lucy. Kate will be carrying on the family legacy for a long time.

You know, Jim, OtherLaura and I were talking about you and your great book just last night and we both said how you are always the healer here, the fair one, the appeaser, the calm rational NEVER SAY A BAD WORD ABOUT ANYBODY one, you are such a gem and this site could never do without someone as good and fair as YOU. BUT, sometimes, i want to shake you and scream at you, like Lucy did to Marjorie Lord on that Danny Thomas one, YOU ARE SO SICKENINGLY SWEET! LOL! Just joking at the end, but meant every word of the first part, LOL!

Phew! Somebody gets it. Thanks, HC! ;)

For those who are being picky, note that not everyone can be included or we'd have to have an enormous one to include Desi, Amy, Haley, Larry, Simon, Joe, and other assorted family members. Maybe even Cleo, Zo, and their kids and grandkids too! :)

Phew! Somebody gets it. Thanks, HC! ;)

For those who are being picky, note that not everyone can be included or we'd have to have an enormous one to include Desi, Amy, Haley, Larry, Simon, Joe, and other assorted family members. Maybe even Cleo, Zo, and their kids and grandkids too! :)

I dun't thin so, only Lucy really needed to be in there, all others are superfluous, and i'm surprised you didn't foist Gale on us, LOL!

Not really a fan of her hair that colour, makes her look a little washed out. It's too ashey.

I agree, she should stick to BLACK, this makes her look older and those God awful Bea Arthur sandals are ugly as hell, dress looks nice though. And she's kept her beautiful shape and youthful look otherwise.

I wish I could make a screen grab but I happened upon a Canadian SHow called "Whatever Happened To...", which looked at Chuck Barris (along with Art Linkletter and Monty Hall) and in Chuck's segment they showed a photo of Lucie on The Gong Show. :)

Really? I rarely missed that show and i dun't remember her being on there as one of the judges i guess?

Thanks, Brock; whether contestant or judge, I'd like the date for the chronology....IF you can get it....Love, JK

CONTESTANT??? Joyce, there is no way Lucie could be a contestant on that show, it was for amateurs only. Carol Burnett once did Eunice and The Family sketch about her appearing on The Gong Show, her whole life was going to change and she told them all to go to hell but as soon as she sang one note, FEELINGS, wo wo wo Feelings, they gonged her and her dreams were dashed.