Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HarryCarter

Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

Recommended Posts

JessiLu    20
On 4/29/2018 at 10:29 AM, Luvsbway said:

Nice mustace Desi.

LOL - I did not even recognize big Desi until I saw your comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luvsbway    1,896
1 hour ago, JessiLu said:

LOL - I did not even recognize big Desi until I saw your comment.

He got into Edie's eyeliner. Not a look I see too often on him. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luvsbway    1,896

I'm glad that Larry was able to make it for the opening. Not too many of the original cast left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryCarter    940
8 hours ago, JessiLu said:

pictured-actress-lucie-arnaz-during-an-i

From January 1991. Anyone see the interview or know what Lucie was promoting?

I haven't seen it, but she was promoting her new TV series, Sons & Daughters. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luvsbway    1,896

I tried to do a little research in to this train car. It was a former Santa Fe car that I think was once used by the railroad President. It was redone for this Forever Darling trip. I can't find much else out after 56' and none at all on what eventually happened to it. In the Lucy Comes Home book there are photos of the inside.

Both of these photos were taken when Lucy and Desi arrived back in LA after the many weeks they were on tour promoting the movie. Desi is wearing the hat he got when they did the Dallas/ Fort Worth stops. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JessiLu    20
On 10/3/2018 at 11:50 AM, Luvsbway said:

I tried to do a little research in to this train car. It was a former Santa Fe car that I think was once used by the railroad President. It was redone for this Forever Darling trip. I can't find much else out after 56' and none at all on what eventually happened to it. In the Lucy Comes Home book there are photos of the inside.

Both of these photos were taken when Lucy and Desi arrived back in LA after the many weeks they were on tour promoting the movie. Desi is wearing the hat he got when they did the Dallas/ Fort Worth stops. 

Cool. So were these photos capturing a reunion of sorts with Desi Jr., or did the kids go with them on this trip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luvsbway    1,896
3 hours ago, JessiLu said:

Cool. So were these photos capturing a reunion of sorts with Desi Jr., or did the kids go with them on this trip?

Reunion, the kids didn't go. They were away for a few weeks on the tour. Both kids are in the photos of Lucy and Desi leaving but only Jr. is in the return home photos. My hunch was Lucie was in school.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×