Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

LOL while I was thrilled to get the autograph, I do remember my mom and I both looked at that outfit and were just like, "Hmm. Interesting..."

Seriously, it's like one of those 3D picture books. I expect some kind of picture to pop out if you stare at it too long! :lucyshock:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Taylor~

You are the 2nd person to ask about Nichole Arnaz recently. I'll answer this. Nichole is one of Haley's childhood friends. She lived across the street from us for many years and the girls really did grow up like sisters. We took Nichole to this event with us and I bet they said they were "sisters" when the photographer asked for her name. They look about 13 in the photo and that sounds like something 13-year-old girls would say. This makes me laugh because this photo was 20 (gulp) years ago and after all these years it surfaced. So yes, she's a friend of Haley's and now you can sleep!

All the best to you~

Amy

eq6uc0.jpg

Here's a picture from 1991 with Amy, Desi, and Haley Arnaz, but the other is identified as "Nichole Arnaz." Never heard of her or seen her before, who the heck is Nichole Arnaz? Another long-lost daughter of Desi Jr.? Typo? Friend of Haley's? I can't sleep until I know. :lucythrill:

Hi Taylor~

You are the 2nd person to ask about Nichole Arnaz recently. I'll answer this. Nichole is one of Haley's childhood friends. She lived across the street from us for many years and the girls really did grow up like sisters. We took Nichole to this event with us and I bet they said they were "sisters" when the photographer asked for her name. They look about 13 in the photo and that sounds like something 13-year-old girls would say. This makes me laugh because this photo was 20 (gulp) years ago and after all these years it surfaced. So yes, she's a friend of Haley's and now you can sleep!

All the best to you~

Amy

Hey, thanks for answering me, Mrs. Arnaz! Now I can rest easy. :marionstrong:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Phil's shirt is funkier than the orange number Neil wore to meet Desi. :lucythrill:

A much delayed "WELL!!!"---I didn't catch this post in April

When you're a fashion trendsetter, you've got to take chances. How was I to know ORANGE wasn't going to catch on? And I remember Desi saying to me: "Das de sem color Frad Merz wan'ed to pain' his apar'ment"

You don't forget a THING!!

• 1 month later...