Sign in to follow this  
HarryCarter

Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

They kept saying Lucy looked like Edie which was bull, but Phil looked more like Desi jr than Lucy ever looked like Edie, IMO of course.

Although you won't believe I'm agreeing with you (!) I can see it.  Little Des certainly was in his "prime" during this period! Slurp! :HALKING:

Although you won't believe I'm agreeing with you (!) I can see it.  Little Des certainly was in his "prime" during this period! Slurp! :HALKING:

Yeah, but i understand they both had that typical seventies "LOOK", hair, skinny, and all.

Honey, join the club, ain't easy, is it?  

I try to always look my best when I go out; but, it seems to be taking SO MUCH longer....tee hee! 

• Like 1

I try to always look my best when I go out; but, it seems to be taking SO MUCH longer....tee hee! 

Imagine what it was like for Lucy, dissapointing all her fans if she did not look like what they saw on tv.

Charlie picked this slide up off ebay that was in with a bunch of other stuff he was getting.  Such an interesting grouping of people.

arnold.jpg

Charlie picked this slide up off ebay that was in with a bunch of other stuff he was getting.  Such an interesting grouping of people.

arnold.jpg

Doesn't Wonder Woman Lynda Carter look terrific, always?  Even next to that jerk.  And Lucie always looks sensational too,

arnold.jpg

Warrants a funny caption or two, no? :D

Yeah, here's one, Lucie, just like her mom, got her dress caught on the back drapes.

I think she looks great! Was thinking more along the lines of this "interesting" threesome! :blink:

I think she looks great! Was thinking more along the lines of this "interesting" threesome! :blink:

Those two women can do so much better than that jerk for a THREESOME.  Maybe a kardashian, sounds more like what he'd draw.

I was thinking HE was tichin' HER to "rumba"! :vanda:

Oh he could have taught anybody anything at that point, he looked so great during that particular time of his life.

A gentleman perhaps, perfect hardly! :blink:

I know, the ONLY thing perfect about me is MY being a perfect gentleman.  I never bother anybody they have to come to me.  

Beau did, he told me straight out he'd like to do the horizontal mambo with me, i thought i never had a chance with such a young man but he gets off on oldsters, father figure, you know?  That was almost nine years ago so now i feel like he was looking for a grandfather figure, LOL!