Sign in to follow this  
HarryCarter

Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

Lucie and Ethel Merman after a preview performance of They're Playing Our Song.

$(KGrHqJ,!lIE8MN7KbsCBPOFcM8OcQ~~60_3.JPG

Wow, she really looks like her mom there at the same age. Kewl. :marionstrong:

Is that the play where she met Larry?

Is that the play where she met Larry?

Lucie was starring in They're Playing Our Song and Larry was starring in another Neil Simon show, Chapter Two, at the time. They met during their runs in the shows.

He's rather melodramatic on the relationship between Lucy and Phil.

Oh yeah, that's right. <_<

She sure looks different there without her full face on.

But i tried to get another book only available thru them and it wasn't being shipped to Canada?

Other than very slow shipping I had no problem ordering the Yapp book from them.

Other than very slow shipping I had no problem ordering the Yapp book from them.

But wasn't that other Lucy book by that female author of Lucy at the movies also available only thru them?

But wasn't that other Lucy book by that female author of Lucy at the movies also available only thru them?

Her follow-up book, Lucille Ball Treasures, was a B&N exclusive but I think Lucy At The Movies was available everywhere.

Her follow-up book, Lucille Ball Treasures, was a B&N exclusive but I think Lucy At The Movies was available everywhere.

That's what i just said. I got the movies one, i want the treasures one now.

eq6uc0.jpg

Here's a picture from 1991 with Amy, Desi, and Haley Arnaz, but the other is identified as "Nichole Arnaz." Never heard of her or seen her before, who the heck is Nichole Arnaz? Another long-lost daughter of Desi Jr.? Typo? Friend of Haley's? I can't sleep until I know. :lucythrill:

eq6uc0.jpg

Here's a picture from 1991 with Amy, Desi, and Haley Arnaz, but the other is identified as "Nichole Arnaz." Never heard of her or seen her before, who the heck is Nichole Arnaz? Another long-lost daughter of Desi Jr.? Typo? Friend of Haley's? I can't sleep until I know. :lucythrill:

Maybe a daughter he had with Victoria Principal? LOL! At least Jeannie Martin was over her childbearing years when they dated. :lucythrill:

Maybe a daughter he had with Victoria Principal? LOL! At least Jeannie Martin was over her childbearing years when they dated. :lucythrill:

LMAO. It's strange we've never seen or heard about this girl before or since. Probably Haley's friend who got typoed or something. Or maybe Desi's got some more 'splainin to do. :peachonthebeach:

LMAO. It's strange we've never seen or heard about this girl before or since. Probably Haley's friend who got typoed or something. Or maybe Desi's got some more 'splainin to do. :peachonthebeach:

Oh yes, i'm sure that's exactly who it is, a friend of his daughter's that he brought along.

That's the same picture Lucie used when she sent me an autographed photo of herself.

:lucy1: I'm gonna vamp you!

Ok, talk about some crazy outfits! You all are bagging on Lucy's outfit in that other photo lol. :lucydisgust:

I don't know, but my eyes go wonky everytime I see that photo. :lucyhorror:

I don't recall seeing it before but shades of Lucy's Blackglama ad come to mind.