Bitches And Glitches? Questions On The New Board

PuttyNose

I'm wondering if the changes I started to make to restore our old post counts accounted for the glitch as I was putting in numbers for posts that do not exist over here. I'm going to post something in the support forum and see if that caused the problem.

Oh damn! Hopefully I get my post count back, no fun being on 5 posts ;(

I complained to the administrator to get mine back, LOL! Is anybody else experiencing some very S L O W posting? I started a reply while i was on the phone with a friend who told me she was pregnant, she had given birth to twins by the time my post went through.

I complained to the administrator to get mine back, LOL! Is anybody else experiencing some very S L O W posting? I started a reply while i was on the phone with a friend who told me she was pregnant, she had given birth to twins by the time my post went through.

Yes, it takes a long time for the pages to load. I hope we don't have the same problem at this lounge like we did in the other lounge :(:blink:

I had trouble tonight getting the website to come up on my computer. There was a message that said that it had something to do with the "driver". The message said to ask the administrator about this. I had to go into the old Lucy Lounge to get the site and it worked. Than I login in and a new message came up saying this problem sometimes exist and it instructed me to refresh the page and then it worked. The website is coming up slower this evening as well. :unsure:

If WEIR :P staying HEIR :P on this board I'd welcome another form of notification when new posts are added to a thread. I like to access, assess, and then leave in a timely matter. We had the LUCY HEADS before that would "light up". I need something like that. Please. See? I said the magic word. :P

If WEIR :P staying HEIR :P on this board I'd welcome another form of notification when new posts are added to a thread. I like to access, assess, and then leave in a timely matter. We had the LUCY HEADS before that would "light up". I need something like that. Please. See? I said the magic word. :P

Noted. ;) Are you saying you can't see the folder icons that light up when a forum has new topics, or that you'd prefer something more visible? As of yet, I haven't been able to figure out how to import the Lucy heads. And it looks like Proboards is winning the poll anyway. lol

Noted. ;) Are you saying you can't see the folder icons that light up when a forum has new topics, or that you'd prefer something more visible? As of yet, I haven't been able to figure out how to import the Lucy heads. And it looks like Proboards is winning the poll anyway. lol

I'm a 50 year old BAG. I need something that changes color or lights up or does a dance. All I see are these ugly grey tiles. :lol:

I'm a 50 year old BAG. I need something that changes color or lights up or does a dance. All I see are these ugly grey tiles. :lol:

LOL! The ugly grey tiles turn into ugly blue and green tiles when there is something new.

R: What's the matter, can't you see the chair?

L: YES, I CAN SEE THE CHAIR! :angry:

• 5 weeks later...

Hey! Do I have a profile picture? I putt one in and have changed it to several different ones but nothing is showing next to my posts :-(

I can see your profile picture, but to have it show up next to your posts you need to add it in under the "add/change avatar" function. :)

Archived