Bitches And Glitches? Questions On The New Board

PuttyNose

LOL! The ugly grey tiles turn into ugly blue and green tiles when there is something new.

R: What's the matter, can't you see the chair?

L: YES, I CAN SEE THE CHAIR! :angry:

Moi: WHAT chair?? LOL

Hey, I'm in that (over) 50 old bag category too and so bells & whistles never hurt, believe me when you can hardly see your hand in front of your face! lucydisgust.JPG

But anywho what (seems to) work for me is, clicking on the "View New Content" link (upper right of the screen, right under the search field/magnifying glass icon) and then you get a list on the left side of the screen of newly updated topics with the "lit up" icon Brock was talking about, just click on one of those and happily, you go right to the newest post in that thread. lucythrill.JPG (If there aren't any new posts, it says something like "Sorry, no new Posts" --handy dandy, huh?)

If there's an even better, quicker, cleaner way to find new posts, I haven't figured it out yet!!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Question for everyone: Does the link to the our dearly departed Lounge work for anyone anymore? I was thinking of deleting the link back to the archive on our main page here but I wanted to check to make sure it wasn't dead just for me. lol

That link has been dead for awhile for me, too.

:lucy1: We buried her. Had to, dead, you know.

Archived