Here's Lucy: Lucy and Joe Namath

Gawd! Loved that luscious long hair on him! Too bad he didn't return more often! ;)

Loved everything about him back then, looks like he even BULKED UP to look like he could really play football, as opposed to the pic with his dad on the Home Page of the Lounge where he looks skinny but still oozing with his parents' great looks.

Loved everything about him back then, looks like he even BULKED UP to look like he could really play football, as opposed to the pic with his dad on the Home Page of the Lounge where he looks skinny but still oozing with his parents' great looks.

I liked the show, but I can not stand that sped up feel to it that PAX, i guess, put on all of the shows. I guess to make it play faster.

They all seem almost, mechanical when in that fast mode lol.

I also think Lucy's poor voice, she needed a cortisone injection!! I can see why she was beginning to get stale.

I dont think it would have been a bad thing to branch Lucy out a little more and give her a boyfriend for the time she was in a cast.

Something a bit more sophisticated than her making a fool of herself, or dropping food on some one or wetting someone up or getting something

done the wrong way. She didn't have to be overly nervous or bungling in front of Him, maybe a revisit of the Lucille Ricardo sophistication, rather this

wacky character. Don't get me wrong, it's funny, I just want to see some meat to the Lucy character.

But after all, I haven't seen all of the series so I have to give it a chance.

Best Lucy I've seen on Here's Lucy is in "Lucy, The Process Server" EXCELLENT SHOW

I liked the show, but I can not stand that sped up feel to it that PAX, i guess, put on all of the shows. I guess to make it play faster.

I also think Lucy's poor voice, she needed a cortisone injection!! I can see why she was beginning to get stale.

I dont think it would have been a bad thing to branch Lucy out a little more and give her a boyfriend for the time she was in a cast.

Something a bit more sophisticated than her making a fool of herself, or dropping food on some one or wetting someone up or getting something

done the wrong way. She didn't have to be overly nervous or bungling in front of Him, maybe a revisit of the Lucille Ricardo sophistication, rather this

wacky character. Don't get me wrong, it's funny, I just want to see some meat to the Lucy character.

But after all, I haven't seen all of the series so I have to give it a chance.

Best Lucy I've seen on Here's Lucy is in "Lucy, The Process Server" EXCELLENT SHOW

If you think Lucy's voice was bad during Here's Lucy, I guess you haven't heard her in Life With Lucy? :lucysmirk:

I always thought her voice being gravely fluctuated a lot during the 1970s and 1980s. Sometimes it would sound really gruff, other times it wouldn't sound half bad. Too bad she smoked a lot and always shouted her lines. That couldn't have helped. ;)

I always thought her voice being gravely fluctuated a lot during the 1970s and 1980s. Sometimes it would sound really gruff, other times it wouldn't sound half bad. Too bad she smoked a lot and always shouted her lines. That couldn't have helped. ;)

She didn't shout her lines, she projected!! ;)

I wonder what would have happened had Jo Anne Worley guest starred on HL. Talk about a project-off! :lucyshock:

Oh i LOVED her, she used to do talk shows and fling her humongous necklace around her neck in a Bea Lillie sort of way, at least she'd have been the ONE person Lucy never would have had to say "SPEAK UP" to, LOL! Saw her recently and she still lokks the same by the way.

At least they didn't SLOW DOWN the episode so they sound drunk or high! lolz! :lucyhaha:

Maybe they would be better if you watched them at normal speed. :lucythrill:

Brockie, time is much too valuable to waste it at normal speed, i'm not talking about GOOD FILMS like King's Speech or 127 Hours, but rather crappy movies aimed at 13 year olds like Pirhana. :lucydisgust::lucythrill: I have N E V E R speeded up a movie when first putting it on, when i find out after a while that it's garbage, then i speed it up so i can tell how that rotten piece of excrement ends. :lucythrill:

I love this script. This is a funny and realistic show and is a delight to watch. I love when the family works together to put on a great show and Joe works well with everybody. Here Lucy is just a Mom not a celebrity chaser; which is a nice change.

Archived