I Had A Ball: My Friendship with Lucille Ball (Publicity updates)

Just wanted to post that I will be on the radio today at 1:00PM PST. Also, on TV at 8:00PM to 12:00AM on the Ronnie Paul Show. Please if you have time listen or watch the shows.

April 16th - Radio Show - Takin' Care of Business - Clay and Marty Show on 1180 Kern (www.kernradio.com) - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm

April 16th - Book Signing - Russo's Books at 9000 Ming Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93311 - 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm

April 16th - TV/Internet - "Flying Home with Ronnie Paul" - Central Valley California, TV - Channel 33.2 & Comcast 187 and on the internet: www.cocolatv.com - 8:00 pm - midnight.

I think Flying Home with Ronnie Paul takes phone calls. Give me a call...

Thank you so much.

Thanks for the update, Michael! I don't think I will be able to tune into Ronnie Paul live but I look forward to the rerun!

Since I can't phone in, here is the question I would have asked: After finishing your book, it sounds like Lucy taught you so many things about herself and even YOURself, and you picked up many life lessons along the way. Of all the "intangible" lessons you came away with from your friendship with Lucy, what are you most eager to pass along to others?

Maybe you could answer that one on the air?

:lucy1: You may quote me. ;)

Archived