Here's Lucy: Season 5 -- FEBRUARY 28!

Brock

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

According to this interview, Lucie's intros for seasons five and six have just been recorded.

My link

That's fantastic! That means that work is progressing on Season 5's dvd. I wonder if we'll get it before year's end. That would mean "Here's Lucy" is almost complete. YAAAY!!! :lucywow:

• 3 months later...

Surely! ;)

Do you think they will release one so close to the Lucy Show release in Decemeber? Maybe they will wait till January, although it would be even better if they released in November. I know an announcement,is supposed to becoming soon, but I think we would have heard an announcement by now. Anway, I would take it Decemeber too.

I'm not faulting them for that by a long shot. But as a professional company, they should do better with grammatical errors! I find that inexcusable. :lucythrill:

Well, i've seen worse and you're right of course, how about when they use an I Love Lucy picture for a box on The Lucy Show or even using a Life with Lucy pic for Here's Lucy or TLS, i dunno who did those but that was disgusting! :lucydisgust:

Well, i've seen worse and you're right of course, how about when they use an I Love Lucy picture for a box on The Lucy Show or even using a Life with Lucy pic for Here's Lucy or TLS, i dunno who did those but that was disgusting! :lucydisgust:

LOL! Don't diss Life With Lucy, especially considering it's the 25th anniversary in some parts of the world :) p.s - Yes, I agree with you :lucythrill:

My guess is it will be out in January 2012. I say this because I saw the new additions to the MPI schedule and, while The Donna Reed Show: Season 4 was listed, Here's Lucy was not. So unless they decided to release it alongside TLS in December, I think we're looking at January. Hopefully, Season 6 won't be far behind so we can complete this before Summer 2012.

And, by the way, whatever happened to "Lucy Moves to NBC"? I had thought it was complete and ready for release but no word on that one either.

LOL! Don't diss Life With Lucy, especially considering it's the 25th anniversary in some parts of the world :) p.s - Yes, I agree with you :lucythrill:

Who the hell is DISSING Life with Lucy? I merely said that using a pic from THAT show to promote one of Lucy's earlier series is stupid, doesn't anybody working on these things KNOW Lucy?

Archived