Here's Lucy: Season 5 -- FEBRUARY 28!

Brock

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name ONE good movie he was ever in?

Well, "Puncture" for one, which is one of his two current releases, although this one seems to be in limited release for some reason (playing only one week here and in NY), which has garnered some of his best reviews to date. He did an admirable job as Captain America as well, and the box office was one of the bigger of this genre's hits this past summer, so there'll undoubtedly be a sequel as well as an upcoming appearance as the same character in next summer's Avengers.

Aside from that, he's hotter than buttered toast, man! Keep jigglin' Peggy, keep jigglin'! ;)

chris-evans-shirtless.jpg

Well, "Puncture" for one, which is one of his two current releases, although this one seems to be in limited release for some reason (playing only one week here and in NY), which has garnered some of his best reviews to date. He did an admirable job as Captain America as well, and the box office was one of the bigger of this genre's hits this past summer, so there'll undoubtedly be a sequel as well as an upcoming appearance as the same character in next summer's Avengers.

Aside from that, he's hotter than buttered toast, man! Keep jigglin' Peggy, keep jigglin'! ;)

chris-evans-shirtless.jpg

What about that bomb he just did with Anna Farris that's already gone from theaters but that he answered the door naked in, now that one i want to see, LOL! Wasn't he also in Not Another Teen Movie where he wore whipped cream over his private parts? WHAT A THESPIAN!

What about that bomb he just did with Anna Farris that's already gone from theaters but that he answered the door naked in, now that one i want to see, LOL! Wasn't he also in Not Another Teen Movie where he wore whipped cream over his private parts? WHAT A THESPIAN!

Somehow I get the idea Joey doesn't follow his career because he thinks he's the next Spencer Tracy.

Somehow I get the idea Joey doesn't follow his career because he thinks he's the next Spencer Tracy.

Oh Joey's followin this guy all right, but i dun't thin it's his career he's interested in, LOL! :lucythrill: It's more of this :desijr: and a younger that :bill1: and :desi1: or even :gale2: if he gets desperate maybe even :sid: Tracy? Really? Well, maybe DICK Tracy.

Delicious! *drools*

But for reals my dearest Joe, do you have some secret knowledge or are ya just pullin our legs (and Chris's...well.... :lucyhmm: )?

Naw, I guess my "little birdy" was all hot air! Sorry! From now on I'll keep my big bazoo shut!

And between you and me, I'd pull anything of Chris' he'd ask me to (not that he would....just sayin'. Ahem. ....sigh.)! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived