100 Day Countdown To Lucy's 100th Birthday!

mikidiki

Well, today is officially the 100 day countdown to Lucy's 100th birthday on the 6th August 2011 :)

Thought I would just post this topic incase anyone just wanted to share their thoughts on ANYTHING Lucille Ball related and join in the countdown celebration with me!

Cheers, Miki xx

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, today is officially the 100 day countdown to Lucy's 100th birthday on the 6th August 2011 :)

Thought I would just post this topic incase anyone just wanted to share their thoughts on ANYTHING Lucille Ball related and join in the countdown celebration with me!

Cheers, Miki xx

Absolutely terrific idea for a thread bubbela.

I started saving the second I found out I was going! The last time I went I got so much stuff it turned my bedroom into an I Love Lucy theme...not such a bad thing though!

Nothing wrong with a Lucy shrine, every home should have one, LOL! If my lottery numbers ever come up, i'm treating all of us to a trip there, money will no longer be an object, LOL!

Nothing wrong with a Lucy shrine, every home should have one, LOL! If my lottery numbers ever come up, i'm treating all of us to a trip there, money will no longer be an object, LOL!

That definitely deserved a THUMBS UP! :HALKING:

Why do you say that? LOL! p.s - I wasn't the one to negate this comment

Well, *uck whoever did, i was referring to her negative comments about people celebrating Lucy's birthday when she was gone. Or rather wishing her a happy birthday when she is no longer here to enjoy the wishes, well, she's still in OUR hearts, i'd hate to tell you where Lucie is sometimes in my anatomy. :lucythrill::marionstrong:

Well, *uck whoever did, i was referring to her negative comments about people celebrating Lucy's birthday when she was gone. Or rather wishing her a happy birthday when she is no longer here to enjoy the wishes, well, she's still in OUR hearts, i'd hate to tell you where Lucie is sometimes in my anatomy. :lucythrill::marionstrong:

Wow! I didn't realise she got upset about people celebrating Lucy's birthday when she was gone. Yes, so true, she is in our hearts! If I wanna wish her a happy birthday I'll wish her a happy birthday cause she's alive in my life and brings joy to me on a daily basis, bar a few episodes here and there! LOL! Well, I blame the script writers for that, she does a good job considering! :lucythrill:

Archived