Password (1964)

Here is part of a 1964 Password installment with Lucy and Gary featuring Vivian and Peter "Dahling!" Lawford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pym7zYBxO-Y

Wow, still nice to see that again, Lucy once dated Peter Lawford, and if you believe that story that went around for a while slept with everybody on that stage except for Allen Ludden, LOL! Wonder why gary didn't give morton as the clue for CHEAP? Nice to see Rob Lowe at the end, kept looking for Betty White to be next to him.

Wow, still nice to see that again, Lucy once dated Peter Lawford, and if you believe that story that went around for a while slept with everybody on that stage except for Allen Ludden, LOL! Wonder why gary didn't give morton as the clue for CHEAP? Nice to see Rob Lowe at the end, kept looking for Betty White to be next to him.

Whoa, slept with everybody on that stage, including Gary?? Never heard that one. lol

Whoa, slept with everybody on that stage, including Gary?? Never heard that one. lol

You didn't get it right, and i do not DARE bring up THAT subject matter, it'll be divulged after i die, LOL! I'll leave it in my will to be announced HERE at The Lounge, LOL!

What a great clip! Love how surprised Lucy was when Viv's name was announced :marionstrong:

Thanks for posting it! :D

Welllllllllllllllllllll, she'd been trying to get a hold of her all day on the phone and you know how Viv is when she starts gabbing with her friends on the phone . . . :lucythrill:

I havent even gotten 30 seconds into the clip and already Im teary eyed- Really! lol

To see Lucy's honest reaction to Viv, you understand right away, this isn't just a guest star she hasn't seen

-but this is like a sister that she leaps out of the chair to see! lol literally leaped out of the chair as a

reflex to seeing someone you really love after a long time-

just beautiful

I havent even gotten 30 seconds into the clip and already Im teary eyed- Really! lol

To see Lucy's honest reaction to Viv, you understand right away, this isn't just a guest star she hasn't seen

-but this is like a sister that she leaps out of the chair to see! lol literally leaped out of the chair as a

just beautiful

Couldn't agree more! They were sisters of sin and loved each other for it! LOL!

just beautiful

Well said amigo, and your next post will be numero 1,000! Congrats buddy!

Archived