Brock

Lucy's Mystery Object

Brock    3,340

Let's try this on for size.

Take a screen grab from a Lucy episode and crop just one object or thing from the picture, post it, and we'll try to guess which episode it is from.

Here we go...

What is this, and what episode is it from?

2h7p9gh.jpg

• Like 1

C L A U D E    2,006

Take a screen grab from a Lucy episode and crop just one object or thing from the picture, post it, and we'll try to guess which episode it is from.

Here we go...

2h7p9gh.jpg

I thought you said a LUCY episode? This is obviously from Please Dun't eat the Daisies.

PuttyNose    22

This is fun...but is there an easy tutorial somewhere on how to do screen grabs?? I'm willing to learn!! :lucysmirk: Edited to say I guess one could just find a Lucy pic on the internet, save it and repost it using the sites for this purpose. Like tinypic.

Brock    3,340

Taking a screen capture is pretty simple if you have an up-to-date computer. You can just run a DVD through your computer and when it is on your screen playing in Windows Media or something, you press PRINT SCREEN, paste it into a photo program like PhotoShop or Paint, and then crop it.

There is a video tutorial here: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

PuttyNose    22

Taking a screen capture is pretty simple if you have an up-to-date computer.

This thin is a year old. I guess that's not "up to date" though. :marionstrong::lucythrill: Thanks...I'll give that a try!

JoeySoCal    1,006

Great idea for a game but I got no idea what that picture is from!! :lucyhorror:

Looks like this dress to me, as appeared in "Nightclub" (1st aired ep) -- Am I right??? :D

4_lucy60-002.jpg

JoeySoCal    1,006

Taking a screen capture is pretty simple if you have an up-to-date computer. You can just run a DVD through your computer and when it is on your screen playing in Windows Media or something, you press PRINT SCREEN, paste it into a photo program like PhotoShop or Paint, and then crop it.

There is a video tutorial here: http://www.wikihow.c...crosoft-Windows

That or what's called "Snipping Tool", which pretty much works the same way (and should be included in new-ish PCs as well -- whether you know the feature is there or not)! If you're not familiar with it and unsure if you have it, go to your Start button, click on it to get the Explorer to come up and do a search under All Programs and if you have it, it'll show up there. ;)

HarryCarter    1,023

Here we go...

2h7p9gh.jpg

Ethel's "test pattern" dress from "Mr. and Mrs. TV Show?"

vivfantoo*    129

Is it part of a cowboy Lucy painted as background scenery in the Home Movies episode? ("I'm an old cow haaaaaaaaaaaand, from the Rio Graaaaaaaaaande!!" :lucythrill: )

If I'm right, someone please jump in with another screen grab to keep this going, as I'm screen-grab-challenged :professor:

HarryCarter    1,023

Is it part of a cowboy Lucy painted as background scenery in the Home Movies episode? ("I'm an old cow haaaaaaaaaaaand, from the Rio Graaaaaaaaaande!!" :lucythrill: )

If I'm right, someone please jump in with another screen grab to keep this going, as I'm screen-grab-challenged :professor:

That's right!

Anyone want to take a shot at another screen grab?

Brock    3,340

The pitcher of water Mrs. Porter hands Lucy in "Lucy Hires a Maid."

Right!

Hmmm... yours is a tough one!

Brock    3,340

Is it the back cover of the fan magazine Lucy has down by the pool with Van Johnson in The Dancing Star?

HarryCarter    1,023

Is it the back cover of the fan magazine Lucy has down by the pool with Van Johnson in The Dancing Star?

No, but it is from a Hollywood episode of I Love Lucy.

JoeySoCal    1,006

It's not that either. :)

Am gonna guess it's the program from the premiere which turned out to by Ricky's "alibi" in -- dang! the ep title escapes me at the moment but when she thought he'd stayed out all night, he really didn't but the maid made the bed so it only looked like he was out galavanting. :D

JoeySoCal    1,006

Go for it, Joey!

Can't really as I'm on here at work and don't have any "tools" to glean from! Have to pass I guess! ;)