Lucy's Mystery Object

Let's try this on for size.

Take a screen grab from a Lucy episode and crop just one object or thing from the picture, post it, and we'll try to guess which episode it is from.

Here we go...

What is this, and what episode is it from?

2h7p9gh.jpg

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a screen grab from a Lucy episode and crop just one object or thing from the picture, post it, and we'll try to guess which episode it is from.

Here we go...

2h7p9gh.jpg

I thought you said a LUCY episode? This is obviously from Please Dun't eat the Daisies.

This is fun...but is there an easy tutorial somewhere on how to do screen grabs?? I'm willing to learn!! :lucysmirk: Edited to say I guess one could just find a Lucy pic on the internet, save it and repost it using the sites for this purpose. Like tinypic.

Taking a screen capture is pretty simple if you have an up-to-date computer. You can just run a DVD through your computer and when it is on your screen playing in Windows Media or something, you press PRINT SCREEN, paste it into a photo program like PhotoShop or Paint, and then crop it.

There is a video tutorial here: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

Taking a screen capture is pretty simple if you have an up-to-date computer. You can just run a DVD through your computer and when it is on your screen playing in Windows Media or something, you press PRINT SCREEN, paste it into a photo program like PhotoShop or Paint, and then crop it.

There is a video tutorial here: http://www.wikihow.c...crosoft-Windows

That or what's called "Snipping Tool", which pretty much works the same way (and should be included in new-ish PCs as well -- whether you know the feature is there or not)! If you're not familiar with it and unsure if you have it, go to your Start button, click on it to get the Explorer to come up and do a search under All Programs and if you have it, it'll show up there. ;)

Here we go...

2h7p9gh.jpg

Ethel's "test pattern" dress from "Mr. and Mrs. TV Show?"

Is it part of a cowboy Lucy painted as background scenery in the Home Movies episode? ("I'm an old cow haaaaaaaaaaaand, from the Rio Graaaaaaaaaande!!" :lucythrill: )

If I'm right, someone please jump in with another screen grab to keep this going, as I'm screen-grab-challenged :professor:

Is it part of a cowboy Lucy painted as background scenery in the Home Movies episode? ("I'm an old cow haaaaaaaaaaaand, from the Rio Graaaaaaaaaande!!" :lucythrill: )

If I'm right, someone please jump in with another screen grab to keep this going, as I'm screen-grab-challenged :professor:

That's right!

Anyone want to take a shot at another screen grab?

It's not that either. :)

Am gonna guess it's the program from the premiere which turned out to by Ricky's "alibi" in -- dang! the ep title escapes me at the moment but when she thought he'd stayed out all night, he really didn't but the maid made the bed so it only looked like he was out galavanting. :D

Archived