Brock

Lucy's Mystery Object

OKAY Harry..that did it for me! *slaps my hands together*!! I suspect...a bottle of...shhhhhhhh....MY SIN!! :lucythrill: And you can take my turn to post a new one because I think I'm right. :lucysmirk:

OKAY Harry..that did it for me! *slaps my hands together*!! I suspect...a bottle of...shhhhhhhh....MY SIN!! :lucythrill: And you can take my turn to post a new one because I think I'm right. :lucysmirk:

THAT IT IS! :D

Anyone want to post a new object?

On closer inpection, that's actually a bottle of ARPEGE cologne (I used to wear it...not "My Sin". I guess they did the best they could with props! My linkhttp://tinyurl.com/3jsqzqm

I don't think it is out of the question for it to be My Sin. This box is very similar although shorter:

mysin.jpg

I don't think it is out of the question for it to be My Sin. This box is very similar although shorter:

Ah..thanks. I guess Lanvin uses the same logo for both perfumes. It was the shape of the logo that caught my eye.

How about this?

15547ia.jpg

Great one, Brock! It's that one pesky little loose feather from the Mertz's chair in their apartment that made its way into the next scene into the Ricardo's apartment...from the episode, "Redecorating the Mertz's Apartment." After Lucy rips open the "tired old chair" and Fred brings in the fan to get rid of the smell of paint...the feathers from the chair go wild all over the place. How in the hell one little loose feather made it's way around is hilarious.

Good one!

How in the hell one little loose feather made it's way around is hilarious.

Good one!

LOL! Right!

Your turn.

I'm stumped. Clue? I first thought it was the wallpaper from Redecorating, but the stripes here are too thick. Drapery of some sort?

I'm stumped. Clue? I first thought it was the wallpaper from Redecorating, but the stripes here are too thick. Drapery of some sort?

Lucy always was wanted to be in vaudeville in real life and in this episode, she finally made it.

Good guess, Brock! I was going to guess the Ricardo's shower curtain until I read there was a vaudeville connection...

Rickee, if it isn't what Brock guessed, could you narrow down what Lucy series the picture is from? Thanks! :lucy1: