What episodes are you watching on "Here's Lucy"?

• 1 month later...

I have been watching "Here's Lucy" on Cozi daily. I watched "The Hawaii Vacation or(Cruise"( a two part ep. with a musical) and the episode "Lucy's Vacation". "Lucy's Vacation" was so funny.  :lucyhaha:  Harry's therapist told Harry to be nice to Lucy to improve his well-being and Lucy wants to provoke Harry to fire her so she could go on vacation to Palm Springs. 

'Ginger Rogers Comes to Tea"

Because of an impending strike this episode was read, block, rehearsed and filmed in one day*--which may account for Lucy and Ginger being overly reliant on cue cards.  With a little more rehearsal, Lucy might have perfected the bit where she spills cookies on Ginger from the flat serving tray.  As filmed it's rather obvious.  More deft is Lucy dunking Ginger's locket/watch in the tea.

Tapping it and holding it up to her ear "It's going"....Ginger "That makes TWO of us."

What a delightful episode this is, culminating in the great charleston dance.

I'm assuming because of the one-day production there was not an audience.  If so, they dubbed in canned response pretty good.

I love that ginger's secretary's name is "Spike".

This was among the first batch Bob and Madelyn wrote as staff writers and the difference in the tone of the series really shows, especially since "Jungle" aired a couple weeks later.

Wonder if Lela was in the audience.

*In the original TV Guide listing, it mentioned one day.  Fidelman says two.

I think ive been watching the same episodes. Love watching HL every night at 6 pm on Cozi TV

They have alot of good programs on Cozi like "The Dick Van Dyke Show" and "Make Room For Danny". Unfortunately they need to get a better programmer who will edit these shows better. It is the worst out of all stations that I view. They end the show so abruptly, it's like Lucy pulling the emergency brake on the train.