What episodes are you watching on "Here's Lucy"?

Lucy Is A Birdsitter

:gale1: Lucille you have done some terrible things in the past and I have been very angry with you. But when the nationally known ornithologist flies 7,000 miles to donate a rare bird to the Los Angeles Zoo

and :gale2:   youuuuu acci...dentally  let... it... escape.

:gale1::angry: Then...I...think...it...is...time...for...you...to...get...out...of...my...sight...before... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG YOURRRRRRRRRRR NECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy Carter Meets Lucille Ball

It was a treat to see Lucille Ball the movie star, guest star on "Here's Lucy". It is too bad she couldn't guest star more often on Here's Lucy. 

It would have been ever better if she guest starred as either Lucy Ricardo and/or Lucy Carmichael on the Here's Lucy series. That definitely would have been something.

• 2 weeks later...

HC, MN is my #2 favorite Here's Lucy behind NG as RN.  Followed by Big Break.  I guess HL was best when someone was sick or laid up.

"I've heard about bosses who take their secretaries on trips....................well it was just a little JOKE, Mary Jane."

"Harrison Carter, Male Nurse"

:gale1:  :lucy2: Go Get The Salt, Florence!!!

Safari has a bit that for some reason cracks me up ..when she is hit with the dart gun... she moves so well and really does a great job...and that slow moving vine is good too. I like that part... Howard doing the matiing call followed by Lucy raspy mating call and that damnrd costumed monkey doing the mating call..ugh and the painful jungle dance at the end.....jeesuzzz ....but that dart reaction... good

• Like 1

Did you watch this deliberately?

I was once in a hospital visiting a man who was on cardiovascular life support. "Lucy's Safari" came on TV and he requested that I pull the plug, which I did. It is the only true reason for mercy killing.

(Btw guys that story totally happened to me :lucythrill: )

Did you watch this deliberately?

I never consciously remember seeing this episode before, so I was curious. It was funny for being stupid silly, especially  the white fur gorilla with an attitude, Lucy's slow motion swing on the vine, and Howard Keel guest starring in it, period. What were the writers' thinking?  Howard Keel would have been wonderful as Lucy's boyfriend  just like Clint Walker was on "The Lucy Show". Why didn't they do a musical episode with Howard Keel like they did with Ethel Merman? Instead we get Howard Keel guest-starring on "Gilligan's Island". 

• 2 weeks later...