DVR Alerts!

Claude, dear: Have you begun to ssssssssssssssttttttttttttuuuuuuttttttttter???? Love, JK

Sorry about that, i get so annoyed with the computer at home and the one at work too. They are incredibly S L O W and take forever to load or do anything, especially at night, so i press it again, POST, in anger, sometimes furiously as i swear at the computer and sometimes, THIS is what happens. :lucydisgust::lucyshock::lucyblah:

Sorry about that, i get so annoyed with the computer at home and the one at work too. They are incredibly S L O W and take forever to load or do anything, especially at night, so i press it again, POST, in anger, sometimes furiously as i swear at the computer and sometimes, THIS is what happens. :lucydisgust::lucyshock::lucyblah:

That's some itchy trigger finger, The Brains! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Lucy's episode of The Jack Benny Program will be airing on AntennaTV. I don't know if the schedule is the same throughout the country, but here it is airing at 3:00am on Monday, December 12. Check your local listings. ;)

We dun't get Antenna Tv here so do you think i'll get it if i put up a regulat Antenna in time for the broadcast? Had that show on VHS but it had Macular degeneration, no wait, it was in Macrovision which meant it could not be copied so i lost it, DAMN YOU NORMAN LEAR!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the very first time on the Hallmark channel, they will be showing an all day marathon of "We Love Lucy"(The Lucy And Desi Comedy Hour)on Sunday, February 26, 2012 starting from 6:00 A.M. Eastern Time!!!

That's cool. :D

I forget: does the strawberries reference (Tallulah) remain intact on those edited versions or no? Might be worth a look! ;)

That's cool. :D

I forget: does the strawberries reference (Tallulah) remain intact on those edited versions or no? Might be worth a look! ;)

If you have to take a look, DON'T BLINK!!! It is Hallmark, afterall. They got to edit out those necessary scenes on "I Love Lucy" or "The Lucy And Desi Comedy Hour" to fit in those cemetary insurance commercials that they bombard us with.

I swear they must use Mrs. Grundy's hatchet for editing these shows.

"The Lucy and Desi Comedy Hour" marathon will lose an audience when it goes up against the Oscars later in the day. They should have had their marathon this Sunday rather than next Sunday when nothing is happening on tele. Why attempt to compete with the Oscars? Even the Ricardos and Mertzes would rather watch the Oscars than watch themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

Next Saturday, March 24, 2012 on the Hallmark Channel, they are going to have an encore marathon of "The Lucy And Desi Comedy Hour" all day long.

This is good for me since they forcast rain that day and there are no major award shows on.

It is happening today starting at 10A.M. PST.!!!!

On another note they are going to have a marathon of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" on Sunday, April 1, 2012 on the Hallmark Channel.

Next Saturday, March 24, 2012 on the Hallmark Channel, they are going to have an encore marathon of "The Lucy And Desi Comedy Hour" all day long.

This is good for me since they forcast rain that day and there are no major award shows on.

It is happening today starting at 10A.M. PST.!!!!

On another note they are going to have a marathon of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" on Sunday, April 1, 2012 on the Hallmark Channel.