DVR Alerts!

• 2 weeks later...

The 1936 movie "Muss 'em Up," in which Lucy may have appeared as an extra, will be on TCM April 9 at 4:45 PM.

IMDb says: 'uncredited departing train passenger' - those of you who watch today - hope I get the chance - watch for her; then, we will know!!!! Thanks....JK

Lucky duck! I had that on VHS but it was in Macrovision which meant it could not be transferred to dvd. Not that great a show though. BUT, they are my two favorite comedians of all time.

Yes, I always love watching Lucy and Jack. What was Macrovision - i dont remember ever hearing about that.

Yes, I always love watching Lucy and Jack. What was Macrovision - i dont remember ever hearing about that.

Macrovision was a process invented by that bastard, producer Norman Lear, whereas you could not copy anything done in that way, although people eventually found a way to do it same as any other process that was ever invented, i'm sure they've already found a way to copy Blu Rays too by now.

Macrovision was a process invented by that bastard, producer Norman Lear, whereas you could not copy anything done in that way, although people eventually found a way to do it same as any other process that was ever invented, i'm sure they've already found a way to copy Blu Rays too by now.

Norman Lear didn't invent Macrovision. I've never understood where that theory came from.

That is such a great profile photo Brock? When was this taken?

Thanks, Mickie. It was taken in Jamestown in 2007.

The lady is the casting director and the young gentleman on the left is her first actor auditioning for Jesus Christ Superstar at the La Jolla Playhouse a few years ago.

It was my Grizzly Adams period. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you've never seen Her Husband's Affairs do. The first time I saw it I thought it was such an odd plot. You also have to remember the time it was made too, now days I would have smacked that husband.

Lucy's acting in this seems so different then much of her other stuff, but she looks really pretty in it