The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

I like that new close up of Lucy's eyes. I share something with her. Large blue eyes but my left eye is smaller. In that pic, it's quite noticeable. But...the application of false lashes in her "later" years helped this greatly! Build up the lashes, and it looks like the eye is relatively the same size. See the pic in my profile...I do the same thing. ;)

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's actually quite fitting as Lucy's hair was O R A N G E and we never found out till we saw her in color, we thought she was the world's most famous R E D head. :hlLOL::hlLOL::hlLOL::hlLOL::hlLOL:

I totally agree with you but I'm 99% sure her hair was red during I Love Lucy but once she started wearing wigs it became more of an orange colour. Especially during The Lucy Show, her hair was pretty much orange and then during Here's Lucy it became more of a strawberry blonde colour. Agree?

I totally agree with you but I'm 99% sure her hair was red during I Love Lucy but once she started wearing wigs it became more of an orange colour. Especially during The Lucy Show, her hair was pretty much orange and then during Here's Lucy it became more of a strawberry blonde colour. Agree?

Nope, it was always ORANGE, until she got older and in her own words took some of the CIRCUS out of it. Which made her unique, she was not a redhead, but her orange hair which was her own unique trademark had some red hues in it.

Here's a conversation I heard just recently; yesterday, in fact:

WHY DO THEY CALL PEOPLE REDHEADS????????

DO THEY CALL US: GREYHEADS; BROWNHEADS; BLONDEHEADS; BLACKHEADS (OOPS!!); WHITEHEADS (WORSE!!...sorry)????

Your thoughts?????????????

Love, JK ;)

True, but i'm glad i'm not called a grey head or white head or balding head, LOL!

Nope, it was always ORANGE, until she got older and in her own words took some of the CIRCUS out of it. Which made her unique, she was not a redhead, but her orange hair which was her own unique trademark had some red hues in it.

Strawberry blonde??? Seriously?? On what planet? TV must need adjustment!! And no, it was NOT "orange"! It may look that way because of the way that particular scene is lit, etc., but Irma would tell you that it was "Apricot"! And believe me, you DON'T argue with Irma!!! cool.gif

In the first season of Here's Lucy it has a very light colour to it, I guess strawberry blonde isn't the right word to use, but compared to The Lucy Show, her hair on Here's Lucy was definitly a lighter shade.

In the first season of Here's Lucy it has a very light colour to it, I guess strawberry blonde isn't the right word to use, but compared to The Lucy Show, her hair on Here's Lucy was definitly a lighter shade.

YES, that's WHEN she took some of the circus out of it, LOL! Older women have to watch that kind of stuff, LOL!

Archived