The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes, there it is, the green hat from hell, from the Vegas episode, she could have worn that to Ascot and not raised an eyebrow. :lucythrill:

The hat was used to great comedic effect; once it was off however, I don't think Lucy and Viv ever appeared again together looking absolutely young, vibrant and GORGEOUS!! But then I'm biased! marionstrong.gif

:lucydisgust:

The hat was used to great comedic effect; once it was off however, I don't think Lucy and Viv ever appeared again together looking absolutely young, vibrant and GORGEOUS!! But then I'm biased! marionstrong.gif

Well, the action they were looking for was not all only at the gaming tables, if you catch my drift!

HOW FESTIVE!!!!!!! Really nice, quite a pleasant surprise, just bootiful, BUT, the pics have been awesome, the one for today, not the best you could have used for the geat Arthur Godfrey musical show, but still good and a nice diversion from all those black and white ones we've been seeing for years, nice to see the redhead in color, finally!

Laughing here :marionstrong: because the first thought I had after logging in & seeing all the pretty red & green accent colors was "How Festive!" & I see Claude beat me to those words, heehee! :lucy1:

Love all the special little touches you add to the Lounge, Brock, especially the banners. I meant to tell you a few weeks ago how much I liked the one with a young Lucy & Desi kissing -- every time I logged on it made me say. "Awwwwww". :):lucydesi:

Laughing here :marionstrong: because the first thought I had after logging in & seeing all the pretty red & green accent colors was "How Festive!" & I see Claude beat me to those words, heehee! :lucy1:

Love all the special little touches you add to the Lounge, Brock, especially the banners. I meant to tell you a few weeks ago how much I liked the one with a young Lucy & Desi kissing -- every time I logged on it made me say. "Awwwwww". :):lucydesi:

True and the one he has NOW till Christmas is just perfect too.

Loving the new Lucy XMAS theme as always Brock! What episode are those stills from though? I have gone blank! :lucyhorror:

Lucy leads the choir, which includes visiting son Jerry (Jimmy Garrett's last TLS appearance) during Lucy's first Hollywood Christmas, Season 4 (1965-66), as they sing Christmas carols at Mr. Mooney's bank. fabrary.gif

Lucy leads the choir, which includes visiting son Jerry (Jimmy Garrett's last TLS appearance) during Lucy's first Hollywood Christmas, Season 4 (1965-66), as they sing Christmas carols at Mr. Mooney's bank. fabrary.gif

Oh cool :) do you know when Ralph Hart's last appearance was? I do hope he comes back for a special appearance in Season 4, wishful thinking probably :(

Oh cool :) do you know when Ralph Hart's last appearance was? I do hope he comes back for a special appearance in Season 4, wishful thinking probably :(

No, we never see him again after the 3rd season, sadly.

Since you seem to be such an ardent admirer, I'd like to mention that I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years ago at one of our LA-based Loving Lucy conventions and he couldn't have been a nicer guy. I don't recall what he's doing now (then) but he got out of show biz years ago and really had no interest in attending basically a big fan oriented celebration and gathering, but since that year was a tribute to Miss Vance, whom he spoke about with much love and admiration, he made it a point to be there to honor her memory.

A class act all the way. :D

Oh ...and he turned out to be a very handsome grown man, too! ;)

No, we never see him again after the 3rd season, sadly.

Since you seem to be such an ardent admirer, I'd like to mention that I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years ago at one of our LA-based Loving Lucy conventions and he couldn't have been a nicer guy. I don't recall what he's doing now (then) but he got out of show biz years ago and really had no interest in attending basically a big fan oriented celebration and gathering, but since that year was a tribute to Miss Vance, whom he spoke about with much love and admiration, he made it a point to be there to honor her memory.

A class act all the way. :D

Oh ...and he turned out to be a very handsome grown man, too! ;)

Oh awesome :) I do recall you mentioning that to me a while ago about his love for Vivian. I would love to see what he looks like now! He was such a cutie!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Miki!

Claude, Bart died in late 2009 but his death wasn't announced until the new year. He died of a heart attack after a series of strokes at 64. Here's his Obit. Holly died on December 30 but her death wasn't announced into the New Year at 55. There was no cause of death given. Obit: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/actresssinger-obrien-dead-at-55_1128710

Archived