They Love Lucy: Celebrity Lucy Fans

Brock

Add the gorgeous Mila Kunis to the ever-growing list of celebrity Lucy fans:

"The bottom line is if you're an attractive female in this industry, people just take you as that: attractive," she says.

Mila Kunis thinks women can be taken seriously as comedians in Hollywood -- but it's hard.

"The bottom line is if you're an attractive female in this industry, people just take you as that: attractive. People aren't getting the opportunity to move beyond being attractive," she tells the August issue of GQ while promoting her new movie, Friends With Benefits, in theaters July 22.

"It's not only with comedy. It could be with drama or action or whatever. People are distracted by looks. It happens. I'm not saying it happened to me, but it happens," she continues.

Her favorite female comedians include: “Lucille Ball is perfection—her timing and her commitment. Sarah Silverman is raunchy and brilliant, and people call her out for saying fucked-up stuff­ that they wouldn't have a problem with a man saying. How dare she? Who else? Tina Fey. She's a genius. I actually just finished reading Bossypants."

PHOTOS: Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake goof off at the MTV Movie Awards

She calls Fey's book "brilliant….I love Tina Fey. So funny, but never shticky. She's not tripping over sh-t," she says.

But when the interviewer brings up how it's hard to believe that Fey is "so clearly attractive and successful that I can't buy her self-deprecating stuff anymore," Kunis agrees: "I see your point."

"You want the attention to go to the joke itself rather than be distracted by who's delivering it," she continues. "But look at Bridesmaids. That movie's full of beautiful women who are hysterical. I'm so proud of those ladies. You have no idea how hard it is for a woman in this business. A lot of people don't even think women are funny. It's f--ked-up, but you have to deal with guys like that. I've learned to roll with it."

Kunis recently accepted an invitation to go with a sergeant to the Marine Ball in November.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mila-kunis-sexism-hollywood-looking-210129

Was never that BIG on HER but i am a BIG fan now! And she was excellent in Black Swann.

Always liked her, one of the best of the cast of T7S. Hated "Black Swan" though....yuk! (But no fault of Mila's! ;))

Interesting she spoke of La Ball in the present tense.

And cool that she's going to the dance with the soldier...but then, I'd do whatever Justin Timberlake told me to, too! :D

Always liked her, one of the best of the cast of T7S. Hated "Black Swan" though....yuk! (But no fault of Mila's! ;))

Interesting she spoke of La Ball in the present tense.

And cool that she's going to the dance with the soldier...but then, I'd do whatever Justin Timberlake told me to, too! :D

If you and I weren't GAY, we could actually enjoy the thought of Mila Kunis ON Lucy!

Must we go there??? Never believed that anyway. All I can say is.....EWWWWWWWW!!!!! marionstrong.gif

Lucy tried absolutely everything in her life so i doubt she missed some girl on girl action, after all, you know what she thought, if Cesar Romero was good enough for Desi, then Audrey was good enough for me . . .LOL! :lucythrill:

Oh, the places Claude will go.has BEEN!!!..marionstrong.gif

Not as much since man boobs developed. But it still get around, yes. But i'm in a monogomous relationship now so when a good looking guy drops by the hotel, i just drool silently and say I PASS! And i flirt with the women guests until they flirt back and then i say again, I PASS!

• 4 weeks later...

And:

- Danny Devito

- Rob Lowe

- Kirstie Alley (I guess she's given up her Password Plus grudge)

- Joan Rivers

- Julianne Hough

- Kristen Schaal

- Brent Spiner

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lucille-ball-remembered-by-hollywood-220060

WOW, thanks for those and there are plenty more when you go to any of those.

• 4 weeks later...