Commemorations planned in Hollywood

Here are additional shots of the Hollywood Museum's "Lucy at 100/I Love Lucy at 60" exhibition that will run until the end of November.

IMG_2820.JPG

IMG_2816.JPG

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2842.JPG

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_2867.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG

IMG_2845.JPG

IMG_2854.JPG

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL PICS, THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THEM SO WE WHO CAN'T GO THERE COULD SEE THEM. I have to say though, those costumes she wore sure looked better on her then they did on those racks.

So, that was the Olympic medal gary gave her on the All Star Party huh? Who was in the pic with her, the pic above the one with Viv and their hubbies?

If you're referring to the photo of Lucy in the blue feather vest, that's Jack Benny with her.

Fantastic photos, Rick! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

If you're referring to the photo of Lucy in the blue feather vest, that's Jack Benny with her.

Fantastic photos, Rick! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

OMG, the pic's so small, i couldn't even tell it was a man. Thanks, but with the way he walked i'm sure he's been mistaken for a woman before anyway, LOL!

Fantastic, as always!

Congratulations oh great leader for achieving the milestone of 20 thousand posts here at your beautiful Lounge! And thanks again for doing what Rick did here with the Hollywood Lucy exposition by taking us along with you to Jamestown for YOUR reporting of events there and accompanying pictures.

Congratulations oh great leader for achieving the milestone of 20 thousand posts here at your beautiful Lounge! And thanks again for doing what Rick did here with the Hollywood Lucy exposition by taking us along with you to Jamestown for YOUR reporting of events there and accompanying pictures.

Hey, I didn't even notice I hit 20,000. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

That was absolutely W O N D E R F U L , enjoyed every second of it, however, will somebody please give that annoying C O U G H E R some cough medicine or at least a cough drop! :lucydisgust::lucyblah::lucyeww:

FYI, Claude:

At the approx. 3:54 minute mark, when the camera's panning a little to the right so that you can see the rest of the folks onstage, that's the back of "GreginHollywood"'s bald little head in the (far right) of the frame (I was standing right behind him). :)

FYI, Claude:

At the approx. 3:54 minute mark, when the camera's panning a little to the right so that you can see the rest of the folks onstage, that's the back of "GreginHollywood"'s bald little head in the (far right) of the frame (I was standing right behind him). :)

Oh you lucky devil, i love HIM and his blog which mentions Lucy so often and features her shows every Friday, he's a fan like you and me, PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERE NOT THE C O U G H E R !!!!!

Archived