The Candy Moore Thread

According to the Oct. 20, 1962 issue of Billboard:

"Sable Records has signed Candy Moore. She's featured as Lucy's daughter on the new Lucille Ball TV stanza...."

Was the release of a new song "Oh, Mother!" in the works? and the flip side charter-buster "Holy Cow!"

According to the Oct. 20, 1962 issue of Billboard:

"Sable Records has signed Candy Moore. She's featured as Lucy's daughter on the new Lucille Ball TV stanza...."

Was the release of a new song "Oh, Mother!" in the works? and the flip side charter-buster "Holy Cow!"

LOL, then they signed Lucie Arnaz for the future HIT song, I'D DIE, I'D JUST DIE!

Not the most flattering album cover. I wonder how it did with sales...and if there were any follow ups?

If I had a way to transfer vinyl to digital I'd keep my eyes peeled for this. *shrugs*

ETA: Does Candy do any Lucy related events? Or has anyone tried to contact her recently (ie. autograph request)?

• 8 months later...

This photo with a whole lotta Moores was posted here before but I can't find it...so here it is again in honour of its current appearance on eBay:

$(KGrHqV,!r!E88gToO!zBPbm!nQZr!~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-tv-guide-Mary-Tyler-Moore-Rick-Jason-Combat-Lucille-Ball-Vivian-Vance-/170812021524?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c5309b14

Is it my imagination, or have they placed Candy's 'rather large' head on top of another body; comparing it to MTM's, she looks scary, to say the least!

Her album just sold on eBay for $16.40. Has anyone ever heard it?

$(KGrHqQOKokE33L9BkGLBOHM4,!b4g~~_12.JPG

Candy Moore

It's not an album, it's a 45 rpm two-song record issued with a picture sleeve instead of a white or generic company sleeve like most 45's. Picture sleeves like this were frequently issued though. I don't think there were any other records released by Candy Moore beyond this one.

Has anyone ever seen this B family film from 1961 starring Candy Moore? http://www.kiddiematinee.com/t-tomboy.html

And is it really "Lucy's" Candy Moore who has a part in RAGING BULL (1980) - that's almost fifteen years after her last tv gig.

Does anyone know how old Ralph Hart is? He had to be at least 10-11 when TLS started. And they really released a Candy Moore album? lol. She was so sexy in her drum majorette outfit! No wonder Lucy flipped out (and Cynthia's parents went out of town so her father wouldn't see Cynthia in the outfit!) B)

Does anyone know how old Ralph Hart is? He had to be at least 10-11 when TLS started. And they really released a Candy Moore album? lol. She was so sexy in her drum majorette outfit! No wonder Lucy flipped out (and Cynthia's parents went out of town so her father wouldn't see Cynthia in the outfit!) B)

Ralph Hart is around Desi Jr.'s age, maybe a little older.

Time Out For Ginger -- a TV pilot STARRING Candy Moore AND Margaret Hamilton. What else could a person want?! :HALKING:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CidKf_2fy8

It seems to me they were attempting to make another "Bachelor's Father". It is nice to see Margaret Hamilton working on a sitcom. I wonder why Lucy didn't hire her for a guest spot on one of her series? She would have been a perfect Mrs. Barnsdahl!!!

• 3 years later...

Can someone confirm this for me.  This is from Wikipedia.

Candy-O is the second studio album by the American rock band The Cars

The album cover was painted by artist Alberto Vargas, who was known for his paintings of pin-up girls that appeared in Esquire and Playboy magazines in the 1940s and 1960s. The painting, depicting a woman sprawled across the hood of a car, was based on a photo shoot directed by Robinson at a Ferrari dealership. The model, coincidentally named Candy Moore (famous for having played Lucille Ball's onscreen daughter on The Lucy Show), briefly dated Robinson afterward.[

Archived