Sign in to follow this  
Brock

Happy Birthday, Lucie!

I can't believe Lucie is 60 today -- the woman never ages and just keeps getting better!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCIE!!!!!

Happy birthday, Miss Arnaz! Had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the LA Lucy Conventions and she couldn't have been kinder. Lovely! :D

And many, many more!!

Happy Birthday Miss Shoppenhower, that's Shoily, right? You look fab, sound great and everybody should have YOUR energy and looks at S I X T Y ! :lucie::lucie::lucie::lucie::lucie::lucie: One for each decade!

I can't believe Lucie is 60 today -- the woman never ages and just keeps getting better!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCIE!!!!!

Brock: Wouldn't that be a typo??? I believe Lucie was born in 1951; making her 61! She certainly has 'aged' well....Loving you, JK

Brock: Wouldn't that be a typo??? I believe Lucie was born in 1951; making her 61! She certainly has 'aged' well....Loving you, JK

I just continued on from last year's birthday thread. It's not a typo; it's Brock's birthday message from last year when Lucie was celebrating her 60th.

I just continued on from last year's birthday thread. It's not a typo; it's Brock's birthday message from last year when Lucie was celebrating her 60th.

Thanks, Harry; didn't 'catch' the last-years' date until just this moment!!!! DUHHHHHH!

Regards, JK