How does Proboard grab y'all?

Brock

Should we stay or should we go now?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should we stay here or move to Proboards?

• Stay Here
    • Go to Proboards

What do you guys think of this board? This repeated SQL error is really getting on my nerves and nobody in support can figure out what is wrong with it. Do you think it is worth staying there, or would you prefer to move over to Proboards? It's free so it doesn't have as many bells and whistles -- like the status updates -- but it might be more reliable in the long run. And it might help me avoid an ulcer.

What are your thoughts?

I'm new, so my opinion won't be worth a whole heck of a lot, but InvisionFree is VERY reliable. You can customize it with pre-built skins, you can have multiple banners, and everything is pretty self-explanitory. ZetaBoards are also okay, but InvisionFree is better. :)

The board has been working perfectly since that one incident on Friday night which had those annoying messages that wouldn't let me in. The board has been working more faster to me since that night. Maybe we should give this site a chance before discarding it. B)

It was "belchin' up SQL Error messages somethin' fierce" last night.

I have had no difficulty logging on.... I'll 'go along' with whatever you do, Brock. Good luck.... Love, JK

Same here. The appearance of the old board was lovely but as long as we're on a working board, I'm all for it. Will we get the news byte threads back soon? You know, the ones that had early info about "Lucy Show" and "Here's Lucy" dvds?

No. Sudden Launch is the Devil's Tool! :angry:

No, i only joked about that as i went to the old place and could not get on, then i went to the link you provided in that e mail you had sent me and that was the only way i could come on here, i see though that nobody's on here so loads of others must be having the same troubles in getting HERE. You mean Pro Boards would be our third home? We'd me moving again? Leaving the Valley to come here in Beverly Hills and now maybe going to Malibu?

So, there are still lots of people unable to join the boards at this location? That's a shame! One of the troubles of moving board homes. :(

Yeah, it was so nice and clear in the Valley, here in Beverly Hills, we're still clearing brush, landscaping and trying to get on the movie star maps so people will know where the heck we are. :P:P:P

So, there are still lots of people unable to join the boards at this location? That's a shame! One of the troubles of moving board homes. :(

Do you know of anyone in particular having trouble? Most of our most frequent flyers have joined and I haven't had emails from anyone having difficulty, except for Mickie and that problem was resolved.

Archived