• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So said Monroe, but there were OTHER parts of him that were to her liking i'm sure. Don't forget they all did it with everybody back then.

"God knows I love Clark, but he's the worst lay in town!" - Carole Lombard

and

[after Clark was crowned "The King of Hollywood" Carole joked] “If his pee-pee was one inch shorter, they’d be calling him the Queen of Hollywood!"

;):lucyhaha:

and

[after Clark was crowned "The King of Hollywood" Carole joked] “If his pee-pee was one inch shorter, they’d be calling him the Queen of Hollywood!"

Ah hell naw! No kidding? Well, then you know Lucy couldn't have been too "happy" with Clark then. Bad breath and a short pee-pee...damn...

and

Geez, talk about a ball buster, er ball shrinker.

Ah hell naw! No kidding? Well, then you know Lucy couldn't have been too "happy" with Clark then. Bad breath and a short pee-pee...damn...

Maybe he lost some of it's size after that tryst he had with Crawford. Once it went IN THERE, not all of it was let back out by her, vagina steel trap they called her.

Yeah, most men in Clark's time weren't circumcised. They didn't start doing that regularly until the 1940s, especially for babies born in the hospital instead of at home (don't ask me how I know my dad was cut, I was told). Hahaha. Yeah...gross.

Well, i was born at HOME and both my beau and i AREN'T and they still function normally. If i had a kid i wouldn't get it done either as i find the practice barbaric, doing that to a newborn. Which reminds me of a terrible joke i once heard, WHAT DO THEY DO WITH THE CIRCUMSIZED BITS? CHEWING GUM FOR QUEERS!

Well, i was born at HOME and both my beau and i AREN'T and they still function normally. If i had a kid i wouldn't get it done either as i find the practice barbaric, doing that to a newborn. Which reminds me of a terrible joke i once heard, WHAT DO THEY DO WITH THE CIRCUMSIZED BITS? CHEWING GUM FOR QUEERS!

Yeah, it is kinda stupid and pointless. If you can keep it clean so it don't get infected and all that, SO WHAT, WHO CARES? LOL. My friend didn't have her son circumcised either because she feels it's barbaric.

So the question remains, if Clark couldn't be bothered to brush his teeth or chew a breath mint, then what condition was THAT in? Yikes. :lucyhorror:

Yeah, it is kinda stupid and pointless. If you can keep it clean so it don't get infected and all that, SO WHAT, WHO CARES? LOL. My friend didn't have her son circumcised either because she feels it's barbaric.

So the question remains, if Clark couldn't be bothered to brush his teeth or chew a breath mint, then what condition was THAT in? Yikes. :lucyhorror:

And if his dentures WERE wooden like Magster said, then a woman could kiss him and gets splinters in the process too!

I don't know how anyone could prove/disprove this (well...), supposedly uncut men get better pleasure. ;-)

Carole would be so proud of the turn this thread took.

Anyway... I had read those quotes before, she really doesn't hold back! It's a shame we lost her so early, imagine the kind if autobiography she would have written!

Anyway... I had read those quotes before, she really doesn't hold back! It's a shame we lost her so early, imagine the kind if autobiography she would have written!

I know!! I often think that as well. I adore Carole Lombard; she's one of my favorite actresses. It's such a tragedy that she died so young, especially since she was supposed to take the train back to California and decided to fly back on the flip of a coin. :(

Archived