The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Mickie; do you have a shop you display these pictures in? Fondly, JK

I started using Photo Bucket to upload some pictures beacuse when I would try to post them in the Lounge, I would get a message saying the pictures were too large. Brock had recommended Photo Bucket, so i tired them. I have a few Lucy photos on that site.

I see Lucy holding a bar of Lux Toilet Soap.

HAHAHAHA. Yeah I changed it to Lucy kissing Desi on the cheek but sometimes I still see my old Lux soap avatar pop up instead. Must be something technical going on there. Plus it's popping up on my Internet Explorer but not my Google Chrome. Odd..

I love the one in your new avatar of her in the 80's smooching with her old hubby at one of Lucie's weddings.

Thank you so much! When I first saw the photo months ago it became one of my new favorites of those love birds. I love the after the divorce photos, you can still see that love they had for each other in the photos.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1334039772' post='36948]

Thank you so much! When I first saw the photo months ago it became one of my new favorites of those love birds. I love the after the divorce photos, you can still see that love they had for each other in the photos.

Yup, a true love that never ended, i'm pretty sure he visited Roxbury street while goldapper was out of town playing golf, LOL!

I started using Photo Bucket to upload some pictures beacuse when I would try to post them in the Lounge, I would get a message saying the pictures were too large. Brock had recommended Photo Bucket, so i tired them. I have a few Lucy photos on that site.

I'm gonna 'hang out my stupid sign' - be forewarned:

What is PHOTOBUCKET? And, how do I find it? Thanks for assisting this old woman.... Love, JK

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1334039772' post='36948]

I'm stuck viewing the board on an iPhone app which shows me a pic of you as your avatar. Any chance you could post the pic in the thread for me?

I'm gonna 'hang out my stupid sign' - be forewarned:

What is PHOTOBUCKET? And, how do I find it? Thanks for assisting this old woman.... Love, JK

Photobucket is a web site for Image hosting,where you can upload photos to and send links to your friends for viewing. It seems whenever I would try to upload a photo in the lounge, I would keep getting a message file too large, reduce size and apparently photobucket does that. Dont think I would have ever signed up for photobucket other than to add photos to the Lounge.

Here is the link if you are interested: http://photobucket.com/

Photobucket is a web site for Image hosting,where you can upload photos to and send links to your friends for viewing. It seems whenever I would try to upload a photo in the lounge, I would keep getting a message file too large, reduce size and apparently photobucket does that. Dont think I would have ever signed up for photobucket other than to add photos to the Lounge.

Here is the link if you are interested: http://photobucket.com/

Thanks....I apprreciate it, mickie....JK

That picture is really interesting. Hooray for Love has never appeared in Lucy's credits. But it's from 1935 RKO and that sure does look like her (unless it's that Goldwyn Girl who stole Lucy's face ;)). The DVD is available from the Warner Archive. I'm going to get it. Has anyone seen the film before and spotted Lucy?

Archived