The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

WHOA! There's some real cheescake in these va-va-voom shots!! LOL

(I should know this but.....) Who's the hunk with those LEGS in the second pic (from the top), where she's in a semi-"come & get me!" pose?? YUM!!! They're all wundaful but that one kinda sticks out! :lucyhaha:

How 'bout if i COME and get HIM instead? Yes, they are ALL beautiful shots, even the one from Mame she looks sensational in. Like i said before, if she was happy, she positively GLOWED!

We're gonna have a real swingin' wingding tonight...

!CCd5l2!Bmk~$(KGrHqF,!hkE0fmTnwPNBNLNd(Rtvg~~0_3.JPG

My link

Oh i cannot wait to see that glorious episode again, that IS the one with Mel Torme where her trousseau just lies on the shelf, right? Till his surfboard came back by itself huh? Where she said things to him like don't learn how to surf TILL YOU LEARN HOW TO SWIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! LOL!

Oh i cannot wait to see that glorious episode again, that IS the one with Mel Torme where her trousseau just lies on the shelf, right? Till his surfboard came back by itself huh? Where she said things to him like don't learn how to surf TILL YOU LEARN HOW TO SWIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! LOL!

Yup, that's it!

• 3 weeks later...

Love these pics!

Pictures #1 and #3 remind me of when the Long, Long Trailer was on display in Jamestown, corner oF Main and Third, and I was nearly the full-time volunteer in those days. 'THEY' needed 'someone' to guard the trailer overnight; so, my granddaughters and I (Lakin is the one my chronology will be dedicated to, since she was the impetus for which NEMA (that's me) became such volunteer - she shares the LOVE OF LUCY; even being born a year after Lucille passed over, and on Lucille's and 'her' birthday, 1990!!!! We three spent 3 nights there, from sundown to sun-up; with a little help from the 'overnight' officers of the Jamestown Police patrol to make sure there was no 'hanky-panky' vandalism. The trailer, after all, was up on blocks; we had power; but, when we had to go potty, it was out on the street, and a block over to the old gift shop, corner Pine and 3rd, to accomplish that...........in our jammies!!!! [A DEFINITE 'LUCY' MOMENT, OR TWO!!!] What fun; and what fun for them to go home (Chicago area) and say...."guess what I did on MY summer vacation!!!!!!!!"

Just thought you might like a little trivia today........Love, JK

Pictures #1 and #3 remind me of when the Long, Long Trailer was on display in Jamestown, corner oF Main and Third, and I was nearly the full-time volunteer in those days. 'THEY' needed 'someone' to guard the trailer overnight; so, my granddaughters and I (Lakin is the one my chronology will be dedicated to, since she was the impetus for which NEMA (that's me) became such volunteer - she shares the LOVE OF LUCY; even being born a year after Lucille passed over, and on Lucille's and 'her' birthday, 1990!!!! We three spent 3 nights there, from sundown to sun-up; with a little help from the 'overnight' officers of the Jamestown Police patrol to make sure there was no 'hanky-panky' vandalism. The trailer, after all, was up on blocks; we had power; but, when we had to go potty, it was out on the street, and a block over to the old gift shop, corner Pine and 3rd, to accomplish that...........in our jammies!!!! [A DEFINITE 'LUCY' MOMENT, OR TWO!!!] What fun; and what fun for them to go home (Chicago area) and say...."guess what I did on MY summer vacation!!!!!!!!"

Wow, Joyce, looks like you've had YOUR share of Lucy type escapades over the years!

Archived