The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great picture, but "Joy of Living"? I don't recall that as being anything close to Lucy's "look" in that film. Am I misremembering?

You're right Brock, it's definitely not from Joy Of Living, her hair was brown in that film.

$(KGrHqR,!h!E1fmT3HbLBNlet0mWMw~~_3.JPG

Wow, dun't recall ever seeing that beaut before. Ok, now Lucy, Loretta Young, Danny BIG NOSE Thomas, is that owner Jack Entratter? Or manager anyway as the MOB probably owned the place, and Marlene Dietrich, is that Esther Williams all glamored up on the end? But who's the other lady? Jack's wife or a celeb like Mitzy Gaynor or another musical star from that period whose name escapes me at the moment. Anyway, just a beautiful shot. And what year do we think this is?

I think there was a different shot from the event posted in the old photo thread and we determined the woman between Marlene and Esther is Mitzi Gaynor.

O I C well Esther sure got herself a nice tan sunning herself by the pool next to Van or Dan Johnson, i've never seen her look better or more glamorous. Once she takes off those swimming goggles, she's a looker all right. :lucythrill:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived