The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$(KGrHqMOKjME29IzI9(yBN1MMLhYLg~~_12.JPG

Oh wow, Loni Anderson, wonder what that's from? Wish it were in color though. Amazing how when Lucy laughed or at least SMILED broadly, she melted the years away. :lucy2: But i wonder why Lucy was always wearing these outfits with words written across them? I see Loni shopped there also. :lucythrill:

• 3 weeks later...

Just beautiful. Hey Harry, ever gonna answer my question on the previous photo?

Sorry! I don't think I ever saw the question. All the photos used in the book were photos that I had bought and were in my personal collection. We did not have to pay for the use of all the photos.

Sorry! I don't think I ever saw the question. All the photos used in the book were photos that I had bought and were in my personal collection. We did not have to pay for the use of all the photos.

So when MY book comes out, i dun't have to pay for any Lucy photos used? How about the kids who own her image and Desi's?

So when MY book comes out, i dun't have to pay for any Lucy photos used? How about the kids who own her image and Desi's?

I really have no idea how it works. The photos are pretty much all "publicity" photos, so I think they're fair game. Don't get me in trouble. :lucythrill:

I really have no idea how it works. The photos are pretty much all "publicity" photos, so I think they're fair game. Don't get me in trouble. :lucythrill:

I won't, i wasn't asking for you, i was asking for me, so when MY book comes out it'll be loaded with shots of The Queen. I haven't decided on the opening of the book yet, i'm torn between, IT ALL STARTED IN A 5000 WATT RADIO STATION IN JAMESTOWN NY or IN A MANGER IN JAMESTOWN, THREE WISE MEN AND WOMEN CAME FROM THE WEST, THERE WAS ZIEGFELD, CARNAGIE AND GOLDWYN . . . :marionstrong:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived