This Concludes Zsa Zsa Watch

Brock

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sure in her younger days she would never let a photo like this out...but she seems to be defying the odds.

Gabor celebrated her 94th yesterday at home...and smiling!

You know, considering all she has been thorough lately she looks a lot better than I expected. Happy Birthday, Zsa Zsa!

I'm sure in her younger days she would never let a photo like this out...but she seems to be defying the odds.

Gabor celebrated her 94th yesterday at home...and smiling!

Good God yes, she never thought she'd live to see the day she'd let a photo like that OUT, but right now, at this point i think she just feels lucky and happy to be alive at all so like all people that age she could not care less how she looks.

You know, considering all she has been thorough lately she looks a lot better than I expected. Happy Birthday, Zsa Zsa!

Did you read about her huuby fighting with her daughter as he's already trying to sell her home, thinking soon she'll be stuck in a HOME for the elderly for chronic care and he'll be able to access the millions he can get for that house.

Did you read about her huuby fighting with her daughter as he's already trying to sell her home, thinking soon she'll be stuck in a HOME for the elderly for chronic care and he'll be able to access the millions he can get for that house.

Nothing the fake Prince does surprises me anymore.

Are the powers that be still planning to wind down the Motion Picture Home? :lucyeww:

They ARE? I had no idea, why the hell don't they put on that Night of 100 stars every year to keep financing it?

I remember reading last year they were shutting down at least one major component of the Centre, a huge chunk of the services, before eventually winding down the whole operation. Jeffrey Katzenberg said that demand for the facility was declining which pissed a lot of people off who claimed to be on a wait list for their services.

Can any of our California members give us an update?

The report I read online was that the condition of the sale of the house was that she would remain a "tenant" (for free, i assume) until her death - whether that included Prince whatsisname, it didn't say

The report I read online was that the condition of the sale of the house was that she would remain a "tenant" (for free, i assume) until her death - whether that included Prince whatsisname, it didn't say

Well, that's good, and i'm sure it includes PRINCE as women that age really get attached to their pets.

• 4 weeks later...

Poor old Zsa Zsa back in hospital again today with problems with her other leg. Why they keep sending her home all the time can't be any good for her

Have you ever BEEN in a hospital? It's probably Zsa Zsa who insists on going home the minute she feels a bit better, at home, you can do what you want when you want and you're more comfortable too.

Oh, dear... :(

LOS ANGELES — Doctors say Zsa Zsa Gabor needs to have her remaining leg amputated, but the 94-year-old actress is declining the surgery.

Publicist John Blanchette says Gabor will be released from the hospital Friday. She was admitted Wednesday after blood flow to her left leg suddenly stopped.

Most of Gabor's right leg was amputated in January because of gangrene.

Gabor's husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, says the actress is taking medication and has "a 50-50 chance" of surviving for another year without surgery.

Gabor has been hospitalized repeatedly since July, when she broke her hip falling from bed.

She appeared in films ranging from "Moulin Rouge" in 1952 to "Queen of Outer Space" in 1958. She also appeared on TV specials, game shows, and guest-starred on various TV series, often playing herself.

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41897566/ns/today-entertainment/

I don't see how Zsa2's chances can be as great as 50-50 if there is no blood flow at all in the leg...

This poor woman's heart is so strong it just won't allow her decrepit, dying body to finally pass on. So she'll keep enduring all this barbarism until the end. It's getting pathetic now. There's no "life" for someone in this sad shape. Just nurses, hospitals, spoon feeding, sponge baths, bed sores and people waiting around drooling for money.

This poor woman's heart is so strong it just won't allow her decrepit, dying body to finally pass on. So she'll keep enduring all this barbarism until the end. It's getting pathetic now. There's no "life" for someone in this sad shape. Just nurses, hospitals, spoon feeding, sponge baths, bed sores and people waiting around drooling for money.

I often wonder what is going on behind the scenes here. Shen she was still in the swing of things she didn't seem like the kind of person that would want to hang on like this no matter what if she couldn't be in full Zsa Zsa mode all the time. Would it be crass to wonder if she and Fred have some sort of agreement where he would be in a better financial place if their marriage lasts a full 30 years? Seems like a very strange situation.

• 3 weeks later...

Zsa's publicist claims she was sent back to hospital with sky-high blood pressure when she learned Liz died, convinced "she was next" after Jane Russell and Elizabeth. Anything for press, I suppose!

She was probably pissed that they weren't dying in alphabetical order, as her G deserved to go before T. Seriously though i so agree with what Putty said, same thing my mom went through, treated so badly at that stage of their lives, they just pray for death to come quickly and me signing that paper she finally got her wish. I'm sure the fake prince has the pen in hand waiting to sign anything that will clear the cheques. :lucydisgust:

Archived