Actresses who've played Vivian

Mot Morenzi

Oh wow, great but the first actress' wig is much too . . . .well, too much, the second one is more like it for the hair. But the first one wins for accurate face though.

Yeah, Rose looked surprisingly like her (and sounded like her) but the wig was too obvious.

Hobbs neither looked nor sounded nor acted like Vivian, but the hairstyles and costumes were accurate.

Hobbs couldn't act her way out of a paperbag. Man, the actors in that second movie sucked so bad...

I've seen some clips of her in some Kiwi dramatic work and she looked okay, but she seemed totally out of her element as Vivian. I think outsourcing the production was a mistake, as there were many ill-disguised accents and a general feeling of not knowing who the movie was about. Even Rachel York said that a lot of the crew didn't have a clue who Lucy was. I wonder if Hobbs even bothered to watch a few episodes to see what it was all about.

It's a shame Bill & Viv were just set decoration in the first one. I'd have liked to see Robin Pearson Rose tackle Vivian a bit more in depth, she may have been excellent.

But given how they wrote the rest of the movie, maybe not. Can you just imagine what would've happened if they'd focused on Lucy & Vivian the way the focused on Lucy & Desi?

LUCY: What...are...those?

VIV: What, where?

LUCY: On your eyes.

VIV: You mean my eyelashes.

LUCY: Take them off.

VIV: Why?

LUCY: Because I said so, that's why.

VIV: No.

Lucy races over and tears them off

LUCY: NOBODY WEARS FALSE EYELASHES ON THIS SHOW BUT ME, BITCH!

VIV: Oh, bring it, sister!

Cue Catfight!

I've seen some clips of her in some Kiwi dramatic work and she looked okay, but she seemed totally out of her element as Vivian. I think outsourcing the production was a mistake, as there were many ill-disguised accents and a general feeling of not knowing who the movie was about. Even Rachel York said that a lot of the crew didn't have a clue who Lucy was. I wonder if Hobbs even bothered to watch a few episodes to see what it was all about.

WHAT? Didn't know who Lucy was?! Were they living under a rock for 40 years?

Blasphemy! :lucydisgust:

It's a shame Bill & Viv were just set decoration in the first one. I'd have liked to see Robin Pearson Rose tackle Vivian a bit more in depth, she may have been excellent.

But given how they wrote the rest of the movie, maybe not. Can you just imagine what would've happened if they'd focused on Lucy & Vivian the way the focused on Lucy & Desi?

LUCY: What...are...those?

VIV: What, where?

LUCY: On your eyes.

VIV: You mean my eyelashes.

LUCY: Take them off.

VIV: Why?

LUCY: Because I said so, that's why.

VIV: No.

Lucy races over and tears them off

LUCY: NOBODY WEARS FALSE EYELASHES ON THIS SHOW BUT ME, BITCH!

VIV: Oh, bring it, sister!

Cue Catfight!

Quoting from the script of Dance girl dance TWO?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived