OFFICIAL 5th SEASON "LUCY SHOW" ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

JoeySanJoaquin

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there ya go, no more posts saying Lucy in London will never be released because the music rights are just too expensive, thank GOD! And for us fans who have bootleg copies of that great special, finally, a clear copy we can watch and see and enjoy without squinting and with vibrant colors and everything!

I told you to all trust Flo the manicurist! LOL!

So excited!!!! LIL finally released!!!!!

Yeah, I wondered about that, but I think it'd be a lapse in artwork continuity and be too cluttered looking. But I can't wait to see the original season 5 opening in colour and better quality!

Don't get your heart set on it since they may only include it as a bonus feature/alternate opening instead of being fully remastered and part of the applicable episode(s). :D

Don't get your heart set on it since they may only include it as a bonus feature/alternate opening instead of being fully remastered and part of the applicable episode(s). :D

Oh no, no, I never expected them to re-edit it back into the episodes, but just as a supplement. But it'll be better quality than the youtube print, no doubt!

Oh no, no, I never expected them to re-edit it back into the episodes, but just as a supplement. But it'll be better quality than the youtube print, no doubt!

Exactly. And I wasn't being "negative", just realistic based on what they've done on previous sets. Just glad to have 'em anyways!

P.S. - I see this thread I started has now been "pinned" -- all jokes (that I can't write here!) aside, what the heck does that mean?? lucyhorror.JPG

Exactly. And I wasn't being "negative", just realistic based on what they've done on previous sets. Just glad to have 'em anyways!

P.S. - I see this thread I started has now been "pinned" -- all jokes (that I can't write here!) aside, what the heck does that mean?? lucyhorror.JPG

It means that it won't move from the top post so when you view new content it will always be at the top

May I also add that I hope Tony Maietta comes back to host some supplements for this set. I just loved having him narrate and explain everything to me on the first 3 sets, made it so much more fun :HALKING:

I was bummed he wasn't around to tell all the viewers about season 4 being the first one AIRED in colour.

Your thread has been PINNED! It means your thread is going steady? All i know is i posted there twice and they came here instead.

May I also add that I hope Tony Maietta comes back to host some supplements for this set. I just loved having him narrate and explain everything to me on the first 3 sets, made it so much more fun :HALKING:

I was bummed he wasn't around to tell all the viewers about season 4 being the first one AIRED in colour.

Tony the cutie patootie? Oh yeah, he's great, i'd listen to ANYTHING he'd be talking about. Even a small documentary on gary.

So now amongst his other talents, like folding road maps and looking for clean restrooms, he's psychic! Oy! :rolleyes:

Psychic, no, psychotic, maybe. I was referring to my constant scolding of people who would despair, oh we'll never get the next season, oh we won't get those because they're already out in public domain, oh we'll NEVER get that special Lucy in London, the music rights alone are way too expensive and every time i'd say, dun't worry, be happy, we'll get them eventually.

Archived