OFFICIAL 5th SEASON "LUCY SHOW" ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

JoeySanJoaquin

Thrilled this has been officially announced now, and especially for LUCY IN LONDON, which I have never seen in any quality. Having seen most of the episodes via PD sources, it is a much funnier season than s4 which I still think is the least amusing season. Roll on s6 next year.

Police Department sources?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only about 15 weeks to Christmas too. I kept s4 of THE LUCY SHOW for Christmas day viewing last year. Managed to resist the temptation to watch the set before then. Good food, drink and good DVDs for Christmas Day has always been my philosophy since I was a teenager (though in those days it was VHS tapes)

UPDATE (Tuesday, 9/13/11):

The Lucy Show - Finalized High-Res 3D Package Art and Pricing for 'The Official 5th Season'

4-DVD set (to include the Lucy in London special & other extras) will be out December 6th!

Yesterday saw the official DVD announcement from CBS/Paramount for The Lucy Show - The Official 5th Season, a 4-disc set that will be available December 6th. We had a small, early look at the cover art at the time, and no information about pricing. Today the studio has distributed the finalized package art, in a nice high-resolution 3D image that we have for you below. We've also learned that the cost will be $39.99 SRP, but you can pre-order it from Amazon.com at a discount using the link just below:

http://www.amazon.co...489&camp=211189

TheLucyShow_S5_f.jpg

http://www.tvshowson...3#ixzz1XsFrMWSo

The cover art looks so professional! Love it. Hopefully this release of season five will put an end to the numerous public domain DVD sets.

I am planning on borrowing a baby stroller placing my public domains in it and strolling down to my nearest DVD retailer outlet to sell them on the day of the fifth season release.

Selling price: $1 $0.01

I love the cover art, but I kind of wished they'd used the "Main Street USA" shot of her from the side as the big photo.

Speaking of "USA", anyone else as excited as I am to see Part One especially of this great musical extravaganza?? This, "Mad Mod Decorator" (Ruta Lee episode) and "Ring a Ding Ring" are probably my favorites of this season. Can't wait to see them in crystal clear uncut (nearly) Technicolor!!! :D

Speaking of "USA", anyone else as excited as I am to see Part One especially of this great musical extravaganza?? This, "Mad Mod Decorator" (Ruta Lee episode) and "Ring a Ding Ring" are probably my favorites of this season. Can't wait to see them in crystal clear uncut (nearly) Technicolor!!! :D

I'm especially eager to see Part Two of the Main Street episodes, the only one from season 5 not in the PD.

And yes, the 35mm quality will be a breath of fresh air for this season.

Archived