OFFICIAL 5th SEASON "LUCY SHOW" ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

JoeySanJoaquin

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, i finally have it and am watching it and have to ask, what the hell is the deal with her PINK outfit in the Lucy in London special and on that Lucy show episode where she is going to London, why does that pink outfit sometimes look orange?????

Check your zorch. I think you're looking at the world through orange-colored eyeballs!

When does it look orange?

Ok, well, i don't think on the Lucy in London ep of the series but only on the special which makes me think there's a color flaw on my dvd, as my tv is fine. I also noticed when they show Lucy at the very beginning of the dvd, her blue eye shadow looks ridiculously overdone, it just screams out at you, like her make up was put on by a child or something. And it's not just the eye shadow as her eyes are wrong also. But only those two instances on the dvd where the color is just plain wrong, sometimes the outfit looks pink and other times it has a bit of orange hue in it and other times all orange. Very annoying. Will play it on a new set to see if there's a difference but i think it's a dvd flaw. I gotta say though, when she's made up like The Queen for that one shot, the crown looks real and diamond studded and shining like it's worth a million bucks but here at The Lounge, the crown looks dull and fake in that picture above although she herself looks sensational, and in a black wig yet, so much better than in Mame a few years later.

Probably after too many Aunt Martha's Old Fashioneds! And it hurt, too! ;)

Me thinks someone's tint is off..... :lucyshock:

No, only for that one outfit and nothing else. Although, how the hell would i KNOW for sure, i'd better watch it on a different set, a newer one, just to be sure it'snot the set but the dvd.

Probably after too many Aunt Martha's Old Fashioneds! And it hurt, too! ;)

Me thinks someone's tint is off..... :lucyshock:

Yeah, that's what i thought too at first but why is everything else just fine? Like when she spills the champagne on the dress on the plane, you can clearly see the color of the champagne looking different on the pink dress, this orange thing is only on the special. On the tv show of the series, it's perfect, and what a beautiful outfit by the way. It was the style then for these great outfits to have the pattern of the dress in the lining of the coat, just classy and stylish.

Definitely one of the nicest outfits she ever wore, just beautiful. Wonder if she wore it on her show?

Isn't that the same outfit she wears on TLS "Lucy Flies to London"? I love that pink outfit, too, it's so gorgeous and classy. My favorite part of it is the blouse and the lining of her coat that match.

Isn't that the same outfit she wears on TLS "Lucy Flies to London"? I love that pink outfit, too, it's so gorgeous and classy. My favorite part of it is the blouse and the lining of her coat that match.

Huh, yeah, ok, didn't bother reading some of my many posts on this subject huh? Where i say the exact same thing, LOL! Of course i know she wore it on THAT ep of the series getting on the plane and getting off on the Special, i mean, geez lady, LOL! I meant any other show.

Huh, yeah, ok, didn't bother reading some of my many posts on this subject huh? Where i say the exact same thing, LOL! Of course i know she wore it on THAT ep of the series getting on the plane and getting off on the Special, i mean, geez lady, LOL! I meant any other show.

All right, all right, don't get your stinger out of joint!!! :lucyshock: :lucyshock: :lucythrill:

She also wore it in Lucy Goes to Vegas and Lucy the Rain Goddess.

There ya go, i know Mr Knowsalot would chime in with the answer. The man knows absolutely everything. He probably also knows what size it was, where she had it made and how much it cost. I think the only other outfit to tie it in sheer elegance was the one worn for Danny Kaye guest starring on her show and at the World's fair, same one, and the one she modeled that did various other outfits from the same one worn different ways, when Lucy sold clothes on Here's Lucy.

Archived