The New Betty White Appreciation Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear. Bets has a black eye on Kimmel tonight. Fell in the kitchen, she says. This kitchen must be razed to the ground. How dare it!

As i said on the other thread, what a gyp.  Kimmell has the great Betty White on, promoting her getting a Lifetime Achievement award at the daytime Emmys.  So he wastes all his time with Jamie Foxx, and brings HER out fifteen minutes before the end and grants her the usual five  minute interview,  Just so stupid!

• Like 1

This was a wundaful tribute.  However I somehow managed to miss the TVLand Awards last week -- and its multiple airings!?! Anyone else see it?? Hope it was as good!!! Please fill us in if at all possible! :HALKING:

I tuned in on the Betty tribute part on TVLand and she was fantastic!!! Her three co-stars on "Hot In Cleveland" each gave a personal testimony For Betty.   

The Queen of Television's Lifetime Achievement Award -- presented by five special guests.

CarolB005.jpg

Thanks for posting that Brock, that was beautiful and heart warming, figures, the emmys finally produce a ten minute sequence worth watching and it ends up on POP which i i never even heard of as no network or channel wants to air the stupid ass daytime emmys show.

Thanks for posting that Brock, that was beautiful and heart warming, figures, the emmys finally produce a ten minute sequence worth watching and it ends up on POP which i i never even heard of as no network or channel wants to air the stupid ass daytime emmys show.

The Daytime Emmys once had respect when there were more than four daytime dramas. They should merge the Emmys with the Daytime Emmys. There really isn't a lot on daytime with only three major networks to choose from. 

Pop Channel plays a lot of Aaron Spelling produced shows like "The Love Boat", "Melrose Place", "90210", and just yesterday they started showing "Dynasty". They play encore presentations of "Bold And The Beautiful" and "Young And Restless". They play  "Schitt's Creek with Catherine O'Hara and a new reality show "Queens of Drama" with Donna Mills. CBS and Lion Gate Entertainment both  run this cable and digital channel.  

The Daytime Emmys once had respect when there were more than four daytime dramas. They should merge the Emmys with the Daytime Emmys. There really isn't a lot on daytime with only three major networks to choose from. 

Pop Channel plays a lot of Aaron Spelling produced shows like "The Love Boat", "Melrose Place", "90210", and just yesterday they started showing "Dynasty". They play encore presentations of "Bold And The Beautiful" and "Young And Restless". They play  "Schitt's Creek with Catherine O'Hara and a new reality show "Queens of Drama" with Donna Mills. CBS and Lion Gate Entertainment both  run this cable and digital channel.  

But i dun't get it Teri, why can't they look at shows playing in daytime on all the networks and channels?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...