The New Betty White Appreciation Thread

Betty's appearance on Inside The Actors Studio is FINALLY (!) making its Canadian debut next Sunday on Bravo! :HALKING:

I know, just saw the promo for it, LOL! That's another one i'll be tuning in for but i haven't watched this show in years, it takes somebody really BIG for me to tune in. I will sleep so much better tonight when i finally find out what James Franco's favorite swear word is, LOL!

By the way where IS Betty lately? You used to see her EVERYWHERE and now she's missing in action, why is she slacking off? :lucythrill:

Hopefully she's taking a well-earned rest, maybe taking a few days off at her joint in Carmel, in anticipation of her book launch and media blitz that kicks off at the beginning of the month! :lucythrill:

So Brockie, what did you thin of Betty's Actor's Studio interview? I noticed two errors, the first one she corrected on the second telling, 5 hours a day, 6 days a week on that first show, not 5 hours a day then 6 hours a day as she had said in error. The second one was more troubling, why did she say Allen approved of the great role on Golden Girls when she had just stated that he passed away in '80 yet Golden Girls only debuted in '85?