The Fuller Brush Girl... what Happens Next?

OK I've just watched this movie for probably the millionth time and is it finished it occured to me what heppened next?

OK they solved the crime but....

Sally is facing fraud charges for pretending to be a Fuller Brush Girl,

Sally has lost her job,

Humphrey has been fired too,

And they're about to lose all their money as they purchased a house they definately can't afford now.

It's not exactly a happy ending LOL

What exactly should punishment be for impersonating a Fuller Brush Girl? LOL. I doubt she ends up with jail time for that one. :lucythrill:

I've always assumed they move into their new house and, with all the publicity they'll get for solving crimes, etc., I bet somehow new jobs kind of fall into their laps. Though, it doesn't help that they're both rather scatterbrained.

OK I've just watched this movie for probably the millionth time and is it finished it occured to me what heppened next?

Sally has lost her job,

And they're about to lose all their money as they purchased a house they definately can't afford now.

LOL! All good points. This is one of my very favorite Lucy movies but I also have wondered, "Well, now what?" After you suspend your disbelief that Sally, Humphrey, and the parrots survive that massive 'splosion, you have to wonder: How do Sally and Humphrey stay afloat while they wait for the police boat? Titanic has taught me that driftwood does not a sturdy raft for two adults make! :lucyhehe:

Sally has lost her job,

Oh great, i always loved that movie and now i hate the ending, thanks a lot!

REALITY???! In a "Fuller Brush" movie??! What have you been smoking?? D'oh! Wait, don't answer that! There may be children present!

:lucyhorror::marionstrong:

Oh for corn sakes, i was just saying that i laugh at the comedy and do not dissect every point that makes no sense. If i did, half of I Love Lucy could be liable for analysis.

Always fancied seeing The Fuller Brush Man (hmm that doesnt sound quite how I mean it) but its never on TV and cant find it in the shops... here or the UK at least.

Oh, so you been holdin out on us eh? Anybody ever tell you that you look a bit like the guy from Dawson's Creek? I forget his name but you're better looking of course, LOL!

Archived