Lucy Sightings!

Brock

Y'all are hilarious! And thanks to y'all, I have a few disturbing images stuck in my head, lol. But I see your points about Gary. I know it had to be hard for a guy to be known as Mr. Ball, although I'm sure many would have been pleased by it. It just seems like in each book I read, they point out how he played golf all the time and collected all of those expensive things, so it kind of painted a picture of him using her, rather than loving her. But, I can't honestly say whether he deserved her or not, I wasn't there and didn't know him. So, y'all have opened my eyes. If Lucy could live with him, I'm sure she would want us to, as well! I'm not a big fan still, but I will honor the fact that Lucy had feelings for him.

• Like 1

Ok, Conan O'brien had this flashy gay guy on, never heard of him but he was so obvious i thought it was a woman at first, he does something on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills so i've never seen the show and have no idea who the heck he is . . . he asked Conan if his red hair was real or just a tribute to the great Lucy Ball?

Ok, Conan O'brien had this flashy gay guy on, never heard of him but he was so obvious i thought it was a woman at first, he does something on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills so i've never seen the show and have no idea who the heck he is . . . he asked Conan if his red hair was real or just a tribute to the great Lucy Ball?

Is it the guy who hosts Bravo' s live call/ after show of the Real Housewives.

You may be thinking of Bravo's Andy Cohen. No. It was WAY over the top personality/designer, Kevin Lee, who plans weddings and such and appears on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." Here's a link to the Conan segment. Oy vey!

http://teamcoco.com/video/kevin-lee-work-done

You may be thinking of Bravo's Andy Cohen. No. It was WAY over the top personality/designer, Kevin Lee, who plans weddings and such and appears on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." Here's a link to the Conan segment. Oy vey!

http://teamcoco.com/video/kevin-lee-work-done

Thank you, i knew it wasn't Andy Cohen, Andy is Burt Reynolds compared to this guy's Charles Nelson Reily, but a much gayer Charles of course. I swear to God, with that outfit he had on and when he sat down, i waited to hear him speak as i thought it was a woman.

Oh is he Brad and had a new show starting in Jan? He worked for Rachel Zoe and is going out on his own as a stylist. I'm actually looking forward to this show. Last season Rachel's show was so boring.

Well, this guy is certainly NOT boring, shocking, repetitive, an ad for flashing out of the closet maybe, but not boring!

Mitt Romney has gone on Faux News to discuss his vile comparison of Newt Gingrich to Lucy. <_<

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/12/28/mitt-romney-explains-comments-comparing-newt-gingrich-to-lucille-ball/

:wacko:

Well, to be fair to motley, er i mean mitt the flip flopper, he did not compare newt to Lucy, he said his campaign had not suffered a Pearl Harbor but rather looked like Lucy in the chocolate factory, in other words his campaign had suffered a setback, same way as Lucy suffered keeping up with the conveyor belt. One of the asses at fox news then asked him today if he would be making further comparisons to sitcoms like Ralph Kramden in the Honeymooners as they had the film for that too, how does anyone watch these assholes on a daily basis? Or is it still a channel strictly for cousins who marry same and people who tip cows over for thrills?

• 4 weeks later...

On today's ELLEN, celebrating her birthday, they had this tribute from stars ranging from Sting to Meryl Streep among many others and Ricky Gervais came on to list her accomplishments but couldn't think of any, at one point he says, oh yeah, you did . . no wait, that was Lucille Ball . . .

Same ep as Mario Lopez stripping down to his skivvies?? Now there's a birthday suit present! lucyhorror.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Last week's Grey's Anatomy episode was a "What If?" dream sequence that took a look at what the characters' lives would be like if circumstances had been different. One of the main characters turned out to be a junkie in this episode, and when the doctors asked for her name she told them "Lucille Ball." That's how they referred to her for the rest of the episode and there were a couple "Lucy, you've got some 'splainin to do" jokes thrown in there, too.

Last week's Grey's Anatomy episode was a "What If?" dream sequence that took a look at what the characters' lives would be like if circumstances had been different. One of the main characters turned out to be a junkie in this episode, and when the doctors asked for her name she told them "Lucille Ball." That's how they referred to her for the rest of the episode and there were a couple "Lucy, you've got some 'splainin to do" jokes thrown in there, too.

Who are the writers for that show? They el stinko. :lucyhorror:

Tell us when they rerun it so we can all watch it please!

I'm not sure when it will be rerun but it is available to watch online on ABC's website. :) And Taylor, in the context of the episode, the reference was funny. I dunt think anyone was trying to insinuate Lucy was a junkie. :lucythrill:

Oh I know, but I think that show sucks anyway. Bunch of doctors doing each other, blah, blah, blah. ER was a much better show.

Oh I know, but I think that show sucks anyway. Bunch of doctors doing each other, blah, blah, blah. ER was a much better show.

I understand what you mean, but I seriously love Grey's! :D It's one of the few shows I still watch regularly. It was getting a little drippy a few years ago but these past couple seasons have been excellent. A few of the actors' contracts are up at the end of this season though, so I could see the show ending within the next year or so.